1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. DCMKOD

DCMKOD New Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V5 [Updated]

IT still won't let me gain experience.
    I took the black v5 right off the front page, put it in my Supercard, and can't gain Exp, for Rudolph's anti-piracy patch says it can't find the line specified or something to that effect.
    I have a Shiny Pokabu, too! D=

2. coolysouthkid2

coolysouthkid2 Active Member

How much is in english with unofficial V5?

3. sauman1

sauman1 Member

use http://www.multiupload.com/N7GRGI81LJ as the rudolph patch on a clean rom. and how did u get a shiny pokabu lol.

4. Kecleon15X

Kecleon15X Member

Try this patch http://tinyurl.com/2wpgum6 I'm in the 4th gym and so far, English!

5. shadowlakitu

shadowlakitu Member

OMFG Damalsca, you brillo, it works for me now too! Thanks a tonne, mate!

6. Dalmasca

Dalmasca Member

Glad I could help in some way. :D

It seems for some games using that specific type of firmware is best, instead of using the unofficials, but it's best to double check just in case a certain game doesnt work. although all of my games are running a lot smoother than before. Very awesome setup.

7. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

Last night, I got my 3rd Gym Badge. This patch feels like your playing a properly translated game. I recommend that the status problems get changed!

8. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Yeah I was playing last time and it was the first time one of my pokemon had a status problem and I just saw the Japanese word where the lvl is supposed to be, I was like WTF is wrong with my pokemon? Status problem never came up to mind.

9. Dalmasca

Dalmasca Member

Got my 3rd Gym badge this morning, It'll be awesome to see what the translations for the C Gears options and settings look like. I'd like to learn more about it and what it does, same with the High Link and Dream world.

10. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

Someone Plz Tell Kazo That Status Conditions NEED To Be Translated!
    Post Merge: [time]1288352797[/time]
    Do You have To Patch It In A Certain Order... Like Rodolph Play Patch First? Or The New Logo Patch First??? Which One??? ANYONE PLZ TELL ME!!!

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Safest order is this:
    1. clean rom patch with xDelta patch file
    2. patch the already patched version with rudolph

but doing it the other way around is fine too as long as you are using a clean rom. keep a copy of the clean rom for later use also to avoid looking for it each time a new patch update is released.

12. Yasuragi

Yasuragi New Member

I'm having issues with using cheats on the acekard for this game. I downloaded the prepatched v4 white version, but when I go to the cheat menu my acekard just freezes. Anyone have any idea why?

13. dgmp_215

dgmp_215 Member

guys i missed alot of this part i read this since it was still in the V3 part lol does this V4 or v5 let me save? with our using save state in desmume?

14. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Having some issues with this.... First I downloaded the V5 black patch and patched my game, and I renamed my game so that my dsv file would work with it. When I open it with DeSmuME, I get a white screen with nothing loading. When I open a save state it works fine, but if I try to open anything or talk to anyone then it freezes. The same thing happened with the prepatched ROM. I am using .9.6. What could be wrong?

15. nick420420

nick420420 New Member

I'm having EXP issues with the pre-patched Black version. Any ideas?

Btw, I'm using an Acekard 2 with Akaio 1.8.1 EDIT: I'm running Akaio 1.7, so that must be the problem

16. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

17. Dustuu2

Dustuu2 New Member

When's the pre-patched V5 white version coming out? It's been saying "uploading :)" for the past day or so.

18. totallydood

totallydood Guest

My f****** connection keeps dropping when the upload is in progress. I will try again when I get home :)

I can't download it because it is asking me to do a survey :/

Please upload it to Mediafire. I found that patch on 2 other sites with different links and all are making me do a survey!

19. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Got my ROM working, can someone please tell me what has been updated to english so I can check if its the newest one? Like a person that was previously Japanese but now English? Thanks all the translators who worked on this :D

20. Dalmasca

Dalmasca Member

The v5 Prepatched rom on the first page is in english, I'm on my way to the 4th gym right now, It's not fully translated though but it's good enough till the Official V5 is out. You can still read the storyline, theres just a couple optional stuff that isnt translated, a few random unimportant trainers diologue, etc.