1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation V4

the only difference is the site that hosts the files...mediafire provided by kiekoes and rapidshare megaupload fileserver and hotfile provided by me...rom is the same...i just got the mediafire one and uploaded to the other hosts! same quality different hosts ;)

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Not sure.
    Just try both if you want.

But since reading the post above, use MediaFire.

3. andryromulation

andryromulation New Member

Ok , Thank you very much :D

And well done to the patchers :)

4. thricee

lol since reading the post above?

game is by NO means different than the one in mediafire....lets say u got a 5mb/s connection with mediafire u get 80-100kb/s that means u get ur file in 9-10 mins....speeds for rapidshare and megaupload are way higher than mediafire...its just that with rapidshare and megaupload and fileserve upload speeds are really slow if u are not a premium user...it happens that i am a premium user and constant uploader on a warez forum and i know....but in the end the quality is the same....if u download mediafire or rapidshare or whatever its the same rom only difference is the time it takes for u to get it depending on ur actions and choises ^^

cheers

5. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

Its isnt working for dstt :(
    Post Merge: [time]1287500519[/time]
    could someone plzz help me :(

6. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Are you getting an error 4 code like me?You'll need to input the Action Replay codes for the games to help it work.....

7. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

yeah 4- but how do i do that?
    Post Merge: [time]1287501685[/time]
    plzz help :(

8. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

NVM I just added the Action replay codes and I STILL get that error 4.I give up.Let's just wait for someone to come up with a patch to help get it to work for TTDS.

9. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

ok but i have a few tricks so if its made by me i'll tell u how to do it too
    Post Merge: [time]1287502637[/time]
    Nope its didn't work srry :(

10. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

Most Of It Isn't Trust Me... The Farther U Get The Less English It Becomes

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

not yet, because the translation still needs to be implemented

12. thricee

DNS to start with....u should be gettin glimpses of english in spring 2011...not from this early.....so be gratefull u are gettin all that english and just wait for the rets of the story to be implemented....go out drink a beer get laid or w/e!

v4 is english and the story is pretty much better than been in japanese....if u want full 100% english then wait for the officcial release of it! end of storry enough with the crying kthx :D

13. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

agreed :)

14. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

OMG I'M NOT CRYING And I'm 16... Btw I Was Replying To Someone, Holy Shit! I Understand Already.

15. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

the game? I just wanna know cuz I'm trying ta teach myself Japanese, and it could be practice.

16. chucksrevenge

chucksrevenge Member

This might've been answered somewhere in this thread but its 48 pages long, kind of hard to find an answer... I have an R4i Gold (the one with the mario on the box), and when i try to load the rom patched with v4 and rudolphs, i get an error code -4. Ive tried putting Wood on it, that was supposedly compatible with the exact version i have, but when i boot the r4 i get a blank screen. can anyone help me out please?

17. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

I solved this for a friend with that card

First go to kiekoes's ap topic that's, like, 220+ pages

Use the r4 sdhc fix except, instead of using a clean rom and the exp fix, replace that with the english v4 rom, and just do the rudoulph patch and everything following that.

Oh and wood doesn't work on that card, no "for clones version", no "cracked for all r4 clones" version. Just doesn't work on that card so don't waste your life on that.

18. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

try using my edit waio.nds http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?q7emz76d8bl1v24 works for almost all clones

READ THE README.TXT OK

19. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

ok i finished making my translation, i finished.... story translated and a few other stuff, both file 2 and 3 translated but its kind of broken but full done, even the pokemon.gl.com thing

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I found 2 very interesting yet 'annoying' files while browsing the Official V4 PKM content using PPTXT.EXE and Nitro Exploder 2B.EXE which of cause came from your's truely Kazo and his team of translators/contributors to respond to all of their undying fans who are so anxious and so impatient about their progress. See below and enjoy:

Folder a/0/0/3 --> 3.narc --> sub narc no. 16-614 (or see it in 0016.txt) (read below original text):
    Hey!\xfffeHave you heard of a Great Ball?\xf000븁\x0000It's a type of Pokeball that has a higher\xfffechance of capturing a Pokemon!\xf000븁\x0000
    Don't forget though that it can still fail\xf000븀\x0000\x0000 isn't ever a 100% chance!\xf000븁\x0000I believe the Pokemart may be getting\xfffethem because with Great Balls\xf000븀\x0000It is easy to catch Pokémon!
    This game was originally in Japanese\xfffebut because of willing translators...\xf000븁\x0000It's in English!
    If you were looking for something more\xfffe"Official"\xf000븁\x0000wait until the "Official" English game.\xf000븀\x0000\xfffeUntil then enjoy what we have!

Folder a/0/0/3 --> 3.narc --> sub narc no. 17-458 (or see it in 0017.txt) (read below original text):
    Have you stopped by Project Pokémon\xfffeforums?\xf000븁\x0000Why not leave a reply?\xf000븁\x0000Tell us what you think!\xfffeWe don't bite....\xf000븁\x0000Well, we don't usually!\xfffeSoneek and NSSVELOCITY might!
    Hey did you know why this game is in\xfffeEnglish?\xf000븁\x0000It's because of Project PokémonxfffeContributors!
    If you paid for this patch,\xfffethen you were scammed!\xf000븁\x0000I'd demand a refund of money\xfffeor at least thats what Ruinairas would do!

I've not tried locating where these text show up exactly in which area from inside the game. But judging from the file number, it should be some where after town 1 or before the forest area past the first Gym.

I don't really bother with them making up those dialogs for their pleasure, but frankly I'm more concern about what the original text are supposed to be in those 2 files, that had be altered by them to sound like the above shown in the spoilers.

What they did reminded me of what Rykin122 did for HG/SS, he altered 1 AI character inside a Pachinco Gaming Centre to say a dialog that sounded something like this "If you ever see Rykin122, tell him about what this character say".

** I hate doing translation of this Pokemon game by myself....yesterday I managed to edit 100 files of .txt files by spending over 18 hours going back and forth PPTXT and Google Translate( backed up with my JPN-ENG dictionary software)....all for a waste of time. Its now missing. I thought I had it replaced the text in the ROM, I didn't check it first before closing the PPTXT. Today I did 50 pages of the story line..... but decide to stop....its a major headache! DAMN! ??? ***

*** SALUTE to Kazo and Team for their perseverance, I don't know how they manage to stare at those files without getting headache! ;D ***