1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Just in case you don't have it : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=23083.0

Hopefully you don't bump into any issue. Remember to always make back-up data before hand.

2. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Big giveaway: #637 (the moth one) is actually Ulgamoth

3. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

I don't know how people will pronounce Kojofuu and Kojondo's Americanized name. I do hope they keep that.
    FIX'D

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I'd say Koh-joh-foo and Koh-john-doh

At least that's how i'd pronounce them. :eek:

5. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

ehhh seems easy enough to remember

6. heyitzstan

heyitzstan Member

if there was a percentage of the progress of translation..what would it be?

7. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Around 95% There is a different project being done I think that has a bit more translated, but I don't know.

8. kirb92

kirb92 New Member

For some reason both black and white patched didn't work on NO&GBA, can somebody help?

9. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Follow this guide
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=49789.0

10. kirb92

kirb92 New Member

Thanks working perfectly now!

11. AlphaMerman

AlphaMerman New Member

Is there a way to use cheats with the translated version? I'd love to have rebattle trainers on, but my acekard won't recognize the translated version as having cheats.

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

yes you can. download the cheat db here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47616.0 it has codes for english translated pokemon. since you have an acekard. you will have to rebuild cc when in cheats so all the cheats show

13. AlphaMerman

AlphaMerman New Member

Thanks Fupa.

14. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

isnt there a v8 patch

15. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

yes, but we don't like it very much, due to things being changed that were just FINE.

16. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

That and the actual official English Black and White coming soon. It just seems pointless to make a new one.

The only ones that wouldn't be happy are those guys who hate the english names with an annoying passion.

17. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Dude, I'm not hating! I was just saying this: I've been playing with the Japanese names because the official English ones weren't released yet! Therefore, I know their Romaji very well, and it'll be odd then having to relearn their names!! I'm not upset over it!!

18. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

I agree with it coming out like real soon not REAL SOON we should just wait to either BUY it or DOWNLOAD it. Preferably download it XD

19. kewong

kewong Well-Known Member

Haha I agree with him.I also dont like the english names for the pokemon black.For example,does Tepig sounds nice to you?They are almost reaching their limit...what goes up must come down :)

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

IRC could come up with better names, though they would opt to KEEP most of the Romaji.