1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. m_segura420

m_segura420 New Member

ok cool thanks for the reply !
    what emulator would you recommend i use, and if you dont mind could you send me a link to the action replay codes ?
    please and thank you,

2. Tanuken

Tanuken Well-Known Member

Desmume runs it but it's slow, and I can't remember where the codes are from.

3. m_segura420

m_segura420 New Member

ok and how would i apply the v7 patch to the rom once i download it ?

4. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Lolz I have an off-topic story that can go about "true fans" (using the other person's words) of Pokemon!!

5. OmegaFlare2

OmegaFlare2 Well-Known Member

A virus just tried to attack me when I clicked on the pokemon White prepatched v7 download link on mediafire

6. fclinux001

fclinux001 Well-Known Member

I'll help, I'll fix your grammer and spelling when your done and fix some bugs I found in v7 like before the freezer fight

" ,
    Is anyone in there?"

So tell me if this works for you.
    Use firefox and ad blocker plus add on to remove ads and those virus pop ups permanently.
    Post Merge: [time]1293602521[/time]
    I can't translate but I edited all of the new pokemon names (credit seribii) and change royal isshu route to royal unova. I left the pokemon in uppercase because i like it that way. I'll edit more after tanuken's release.

7. Tanuken

I have changed it from Royal Isshu to Royal Unova, now to Unova Royale.
    Also, how do I change the logo? In crystaltile2it's messed up.

8. aztekhart

aztekhart New Member

Hey im sorta new to this stuff so I just wanted to know if all i have to do is download the prepatched, or also the patcher. I have an R4SDHC if that helps. Thanks in advance!!!!

9. Tanuken

Just download the pre-patched rom and play. What R4SDHC is it?

10. aztekhart

aztekhart New Member

Hey im sorta new to this stuff so I just wanted to know if all i have to do is download the prepatched, or also the patcher. I have an R4SDHC if that helps. Thanks in advance!!!!
    It says R4 SDHC and under that it says "Revolution for DS" on it. Other than that i dont know how to describe it lol

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You using the just released English names?

12. Tanuken

Yes, I am and I have changed it to lowercase.

13. Neoomegasonic

Neoomegasonic New Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did you have to use the gay names Nintendo of America provided? Well, there goes my only reason to play this patch rather than waiting for official release... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

14. Tanuken

The official release will have them anyway -_-.

15. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

How do i put the patch on my pokemon white game? (I'm not downloading prepatched because I don't want to lose my save that's already on the 4th gym.

16. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Oh suck it. You're gonna buy the game anyway.

It's like how people are complaining that X-23, MODOK and She-Hulk ruin MvC3 for them and they won't buy them. And what do they do? THEY BUY IT.

17. sandwichbars

sandwichbars Member

One question... Is the patch itself and the pre-patched game on the same level of translation completion? Because I hear see all this talk about the American names of the Pokemon being implemented and the region name being changed to Unova... and, having the pre-patched game, I'm starting to think mine is outdated even though I downloaded it about half an hour ago. Can someone correct me on this?

(just played White; I have to say, you guys are doing a great job! Keep it up!)

18. Tanuken

The translation on the first page is 90-95% done and the translators won't do anymore, so I am going to try and translate the rest and release a patch soon which contains the english names aswell.

19. sandwichbars

sandwichbars Member

Wow... I wish there was some way I can help.

So anyways, how's it coming along?

20. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

how do i use .patch file??????????????