1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

YES! :D I always know they would give up when it is near 90% translation.

2. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

That's kinda a mean way to thank people who literally spent months translating that 90% of it...

3. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

I don't think they mean it as an insult. :)

@topic at hand : It's too bad. I thought they might actually finish this one, but after the long wait I guessed they weren't too. 90% is more than enough in my book though. Kudos to those guys. It takes exceptional effort to be able to do so much in such a short time.

4. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Considering that the actual official English version will come out Q1 next year, they probably figured that they might as well not go all the way. But at any rate, this translation project was awesome. Great way to preview the game and try out the new features and Pokemon before I get my game face on when the actual English B/W comes out.

5. Sonic_Freak

Sonic_Freak Member

Hey, um, first off, great stuff! What you guys are doing is awesome! Thanks for patching this so we impatient people can still get the plot!

That said, do these patched ROMs work on DS mod chips? Particularly the Gold R4i Revolution? I don't own any mod chips yet, but I want one and the R4i is the cheapest by far. I want to know which ones will accept this patch cause it'd be just terrible to get one, set it all up and....it doesn't work. Has anyone tried this on a mod chip at all and can offer some insight? It'd be much appreciated.

6. harouki

harouki Member

http://r4i-sdhc.com/

If you want an R4, get this one with the latest Kernel. Pokemon White/Black works perfectly on it.
    Won't link to a store page since I don't know a trustworthy one, and I forget where I got mine from

7. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5KHNOQ6E

8. garg_priyansh

garg_priyansh Well-Known Member

On the main site it is written that ''The Project is Complete'' so please add it on the first post

Link: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?11746-Pokmon-Black-and-White-Translation-Project-v3-(Project-is-complete!)

9. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

hi guys great work on the translation but theres a problem with my black ver. evertime i go in the union room it freezes i know its cause of a bad dump of black but has anyone have fixed the problem im using a r4 ultra/ysmenu thanks if some one can upload it or something that will be even great

10. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

oh nice they left the last part of the game untranslated im outraged

11. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

o_O really?

12. Tanuken

Tanuken Well-Known Member

I'm translating the last bits for you guys!

13. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

^^^^A True pokemon fan

14. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Eh... no offense, but it would be a waste to translate the remaining stuff.

B/W US has been announced for release on March 6, the earliest announcement among all the gen games. Why bother? If someone goes through the trouble of translating every tiny detail, it's no different than playing the official one.

15. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

^^^ march 6 Woah

16. Dark Gallade

Dark Gallade Member

for all r4i users, download this file, extract it, and copy the contents on your r4.
    (i didn't make these files, i just assembled the parts.)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I772SAW9

17. Blaster66

Blaster66 New Member

Does anyone have Pokemon Black V 7 game ID please ? Because I can't use cheats.

18. Tanuken

I would rather play in english as soon as possible.

MY CHANGELOG:
    -Changed the Pokemon names to Lowercase.
    -Inserted the english names of Unova Pokemon (Of course not yet done)
    -Changed the name of Royal Isshu to Royal Unova
    -Translated parts of the Wi-Fi texts.
    -Edited the story.

~Expect a release very soon!~

19. m_segura420

m_segura420 New Member

Sorry if this is a noob question but can v7 be played on an emulator like no$ds ?
    or do i need to have a r4 ???

20. Tanuken

It can but you need to use an action replay code or two.