1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. mian95

mian95 Member

wil tis work for the english roms

2. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Yes, the one in the first page in this thread, it will work

3. shadowkillerpo

shadowkillerpo Well-Known Member

Any patch for R4dsi Schd?

4. 2Triangle

2Triangle Member

Did you try Wood Firmware?
    (I hope this doesn't turn into a kirukudo...)

5. lew87ys

lew87ys Member

do i have to use the child's play patch from Rudolph if i am using akaio and put on the anti piracy thing in the menu?

6. jordandrako2

jordandrako2 Active Member

What are the requirements and prohibited pokemon in the random wifi battles. My whole party has no nicknames and I don't have any of the legendary dragons in my party, but it kicks me out after I connect to nintendo wfc, whats the deal?

7. Joseg1320

If you're using Akaio, download the rom in the first page of this thread, you don't need anything else, turn off anti piracy too.
    Post Merge: [time]1292132819[/time]
    You're pokemon must have their original Japanese names, which means you have to use a rom which has the names in Japanese, check the moves your Pokemon know and make sure they can learn them in Pokemon Black and White, Their EV's can't be higher than 510 in total, 255 max on one stat. You can't use 2 of the same item on different Pokemon, for example, you can't have the item leftovers on 2 of your Pokemon.

8. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

Is there some sort of patch we can apply to a save file that they have the original Katakana names?

9. kid flash

kid flash New Member

So how good is this english patch will i be able to play through the whole game or is only part of it playable so far?

10. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

The main game is 90% translated. All events, trainers, gyms, rivals and towns are translated, with the exception of maybe one or two missed guys. The elite four too.

Post-storyline places like Black City/White Forest isn't translated yet.

11. Joseg1320

Here, I patched the roms with the Kata names, download whichever rom you want and change the name of it to the same as the current rom you are using, then just replace your old rom with your new rom and it will use the same .sav file.

Pokemon Black V7 Kata

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4dmru57tmwdw7h

Pokemon White V7 Kata

http://www.mediafire.com/?qdz8mdd1rj1i7kc

12. kid flash

kid flash New Member

O ok so all events and gyms and even the elite four has been translated but some events after that arent translated yet?

13. Lephantome92

So just if I didn't rename any of them, they'll end up from my save file in Kata? Like "Futachimaru" will come out "フタチマル" and I won't need to restart?

14. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Yeah. Everything until post-elite four.

15. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

meh. i'll just wait for april

16. Joseg1320

Yeah, all of the names will be in Kata.

17. Lephantome92

Yay!! So then can I access the Dream World (once I get WiFi)?

18. Joseg1320

Yeah, and random wifi battles.

19. Lephantome92

Haha now just to get the WEP key for my home!!

20. jordandrako2

jordandrako2 Active Member

Thanks for the answer, but it still kicks me. I've got all legit pokemon all with normal kata names, and all EVs are acceptable, no items whatsoever, and all lvl 80-85. I don't know what it says when it kicks me as its still in Japanese, but right after I connect to wifi and look at my card, two text boxes scroll by and it disconnects me. Do you have any clue what else I'm missing?