1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

Buy the original!

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

R4-III ?

WAIO is dead, not sure if you can use Wood R4iDSN or not. Most likely not.
    Maybe try YSMENU for R4_SDHC-R4iSDHC or R4_Clone from Retrogamefan.
    If that don't work, best buy a new cart.

3. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

I tried YSMenu for R4 Clone, but still white screen on boot.. I will try the Wood R4iDSN now, but i think will not work..
    Theres no other solution? Anything that i can try?

thanks..

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Maybe try YSM3 from Gabaros on filetrip.com. But then again, the chances are slim.

5. Yusuke_DS

Yusuke_DS Active Member

yeah.. i tried both and nothing.. then i searched in many ways, and i saw some people with R4 III Upgrade working with Waio or YSMenu, i tried follow the same steps, but not worked for me.. So, im still looking for some solution..

6. bluey709

bluey709 New Member

Hello, i've followed the instructions and so far, everything is working fine for my pokemon black :) On a side note, i have tried cheats like "99999 money", "100% capture rate", "walk at bicycle speed" etc with codes i found online and none of them work :( Is it because the codes are wrong, or do i have to press specific buttons to activate said cheats? I have tried "SELECT", "SELECT+Up" "L+R" but to no avail :(

7. OnyxKnight_RupenX

OnyxKnight_RupenX Well-Known Member

I've used both of those codes. Make sure cheats are enabled, make sure the cheat is correct, make sure you know what buttons to press and where.

8. bluey709

bluey709 New Member

Ah, really? Could you tell me the code of the cheat, and what buttons to press when using them? I'd really appreciate it :D I'm playing Pokemon Black btw.

9. xDZenn

xDZenn New Member

Help When i start it it says the save data could not accessed. please turn off! and blalblala

and btw i download the rom and No$GBA here
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0
    and i also try the LOAD FIX code in that link it doesnt work either. PLEASE HELP!!

10. SK1999

SK1999 Member

Can anyone show me how to play Pokemon Black on Ysmenu R4 version 1.18?

11. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

use RGF multicart update v6.70

12. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

You could try my firmwar. It might help with the saving problem...

13. YubelEyes

YubelEyes New Member

Hey, I'm new here and I have a small problem with Pokemon White ROMs....

I should first state that I have a Mac, running O SX (Version 10.5.8), which is why it's probably so difficult for me.
    The first Emulators I downloaded were the last three DesMuMe's, all to run Pokemon White. I obtained a perfect ROM, but DesMuMe itself was too slow. Over the Internet, I found a very capable No$GBA Emulator (I'm assuming it has a built-in Wine or something...), which runs every DS ROM so far very smoothly. However, every Pokemon White ROM I've tried to download as of lately have been .rar files. I tried using Unrarx in order to use the files, but I keep getting an error message.

So, is there any kind of help I could get to play Pokemon White on my Mac..?

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

extract using http://wobzip.org/

run the rom using your emulator.

simple

15. YubelEyes

YubelEyes New Member

I've got the exact same problem, but I'm using a Mac with OS X... DesMuMe and all the "speed-up" files don't really help, and this No$GBA is very efficient otherwise. I didn't encounter any other problem on any other ROM, except this exact problem. Anything I could do to fix this?

16. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I bump this thread because many people still seem to miss it. Problems with the game? Please post it here.

17. pope1239

pope1239 Member

I have been playing Pokemon White on DeSMuMe for a while now (ten or so hours over the last few days) but today it just stopped working. I think it was because I used the max IV codes, because the rom stopped opening when I saved the game and turned the emu off. When I restarted DeSMuMe, Pokemon White would not open. The file name of the rom was PWV.nds, of the save file PWV.dsv, and of the cheats PWV. dct. I renamed the save file (not the cheat file b/c I had figured out that was the problem) to PWV2.dsv and changed the name of the PWV.BAK file (gotten when I used OpenPatch to patch Pokemon White) and the game ran well. I again put cheats on (only exp and 100% catch and catch trainer's pokemon all found on neoseeker) and assumed all was well. To my dismay, I found out that my pokemon could not gain experience! Could anyone help me with my problem? I am using the latest version of DeSMuMe and the copy of Pokemon White from PoleSmokers patched with OpenPatch v1.9.

18. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Patch it again. And don't use cheats, real gamers play without them

19. pope1239

pope1239 Member

Yeah, I figured that the back-up wasn't patched right after I posted that comment lol... Thanks for the help. :)

20. YubelEyes

YubelEyes New Member

Anyone found a way to fix this yet?