1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. saleen17

saleen17 New Member

hey, i downloaded this, works fine, cept there's no sound? and the emulator is tiny... any way to turn on sound and make the emulator bigger? thanks :)

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not sure about the sound issue. But to make No$GBA bigger, you can add an add-on name "No$Zoomer". Here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0

3. SW4J

SW4J Active Member

Stupid problem I'm hoping someone can help with. For some reason my White ROM won't advance in seasons (it's still stuck in Autumn), but my Black ROM does so just fine. I'm on a DSTWO, and haven't seen this as AP anywhere...anyone else run into this, or know how to fix it? Thanks!

4. pwnasaurus121

pwnasaurus121 New Member

I've also been having the same problem as others. The blue screen skips fine, and Zekrom shows up on the bottom fine, but when I hit Start or A, the screen flashes and zooms in on the pokemon's eye, but it doesn't fade to black. This is really annoying, since it was working fine earlier.

Any suggestions?

5. chltjdnjs37

chltjdnjs37 New Member

Thanks for the awesome post; patched version works perfectly on my DSTT. One question though--can you trade pokemon with other roms or genuine black/white cards? Will it work at all between roms, and could it possibly corrupt the genuine cards?

6. 1stsim144

1stsim144 Member

So.. I have the Liberty Pass through AR codes but I can't get into the boat ride to Liberty Garden. Is there any reason for this?

(Yes, I made sure that I'm on the far-left)

7. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Trading between original games/roms works fine with the regular DS wireless connection. Infrared though doesn't work.

Oh and also, if you have a Gen IV rom, you can't migrate them over. You need a genuine Gen IV cart.

8. SW4J

SW4J Active Member

No one knows about this problem with seasons progressing? Maybe not AP...in that case any suggestion as to where to post this?

9. Prectorian

Its not an AP issue and you're posting in the correct place. Normally every few days/week (in real-time) and may depend also on how many steps you had taken, the season should automatically change. If you're in a cave/building the season will only change once you exit the location. If you're still unsure, try to download a new rom and use a clean or patched version depending on what work on your cart/emulator. If problem still presist, try using a season modifier cheat.

10. Mew2_V1

Mew2_V1 Active Member

Can the the CLEAN rom version works on the PATCHED save version?

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

A save is a save.
    So its the same save file in other words yes.

12. Xhiros

Xhiros New Member

Seems like this question was not answered yet. Anyone knows why the game keeps freezing every 5-10minutes? So far it always happens when I'm walking around town.

13. kyooc

kyooc Member

anyone getting that the link for the patch is broken?

14. pitchayapol

pitchayapol New Member

when i enter the "Badge check gate" then the screen turn to black. what happen? i use cyclods2.2 with clean rom

15. vaniada

vaniada New Member

^^^

could you check patch link pls, seems broken

16. Prectorian

RGF MultiPatcher v.1.27 : http://filetrip.net/f24193-RetroGameFan-MultiPatcher-1-27.html

17. kalom123

kalom123 New Member

same problem with utragnome

18. kintal

kintal New Member

Well, I've been reading these posts and I can't find the same problem as mine.
    I followed all those first steps and it was everything ok untill I got to my 3rd/4th battle.
    The menu bellow the fight scene appeared, except the "Fight" where I choose the pokemon attacks. I had to do everything from the start. It happened again so I started again and I've been saving the game every 5 minutes. I lived with the problem. It crashes sometimes so I just go to where I was in my save.
    Now I'm in the 7th gym and I can't get through 'cause I need to do 4 battles in a row without saving and it crashes in the 3rd one so I can't get through it.
    Anyone knows what's the problem? I would really appreciate some help.
    Ty

19. jenovaclone99

jenovaclone99 New Member

I get a white-screen from which the loading of the game fails to advance when I try and load Pokemon Black (Clean version) (downloaded from this thread) on Acekard 2i 1.86a with 'Bypass Anti-Piracy' disabled. Are there any solutions? I've already tried reformatting my SD Card with the Panasonic Formatter, thanks for the uploads =] and I'll be glad of any help given.
    Edit: I also tried the patched versions, no luck getting them to work either.

20. small_smiley

small_smiley Member

Hi, I don't know if it's just me but I dloaded the patched Euro ver of White and all I get is a white screen screen after boot-up. I use an R4 v 1.18. Any suggestions on what I can do?