1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Flash carts don't have built in Infrared sensors (IR), so of course your flash cart can't connect that way. Wireless or wi-fi only, no IR. YSMenu is a very basic firmware overall, there are no advanced options of any sort available. I can guarantee that any connection problems you might be having are based on the fact that you are trying to use a function that no flash cart on the market supports.

2. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

I have connected with other people on other games (eg pokemon soul silver, mario party ds)

3. jasonbruce

jasonbruce New Member

Anyone know why the season in mine is winter? ???

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Like I said, DON'T USE IR AND YOU'LL BE GOOD. If they're using IR, YOU'RE DS WILL TRY TO CONNECT BACK WITH IR, WHICH YOUR FLASH CART DOESN'T HAVE.

Please actually read my post next time.

5. tomatoslayer

tomatoslayer New Member

hey. how do you save and load on pokemon black.do you save ingame?

6. XxA7XFIENDxX

XxA7XFIENDxX New Member

i know this isnt about pokemon but how can i play a gba rom i got on my n5? when i try loading it it says no cartrige found. caqn someone help me

7. The Killjoy

The Killjoy New Member

I'm really sorry if this has already been said but, for those of you who can't get exp on their game, couldn't you use the rare candies cheat instead, at least until there is a patch available for the problem?

8. tikes

tikes New Member

It works For me thx.

9. feezul_93

feezul_93 New Member

im having same problem with RentalMetard, the emulator did bypass the bluescreen, the game stuck on press start screen, but it still moving ... i don't know how to put in word ... :(

10. Tibarn0wned

Tibarn0wned New Member

im using this guide http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=55001.0;prev_next=prev#new ( i took the working N5, cuz the guide confused me o_O) but when i put my pokemon black on its japanese/chinese (which doesnt rlly matter) but the real problem is that when i start new game and that professor woman talks to me my game freezes after the first sentence she says.... so where should i download the right version? or should i re-try the guide? o_O

11. chucky2000

chucky2000 Member

Hey guys, I'm using a new R4i SDHC, fully updated to 1.36b, but whenever I try to play Black or White, it randomly freezes once I beat the first gym.

It's so annoying, I played it on my R4 Wood with no problems, I've tried using a clean and patched rom for each, both the same?

Help?

(OH has anyone has problems with the SoulSilver clean rom? I know this isn't the thread but I just don't wanna start them to find out it freezes like B&W...)

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

13. chucky2000

chucky2000 Member

I'm sorry what do I do to use ysmenu? I've only used R4 Wood before, and my friend installed Wood for me, only thing I know how to do on my SDHC is update and add Roms? :)

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

go here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0 download ysmenu 6.58. inside the zip file are instructions on how to install

15. chucky2000

chucky2000 Member

Thanks, downloading now, I'll post with results later :)
    Post Merge: [time]1304721972[/time]
    Nope, ysmenu not working... anyone else got suggestions? Does the latest DSi system update mess with the card anyway?

16. Meoww123

Meoww123 New Member

Having The Same Problem Like UltraGnome .. And It Stucks Oftentimes When Talking To Strangers .. :D

Help Would Be Surely Accepted .. Thanks ..

17. armandoduck

armandoduck Well-Known Member

the game runs on my EDGE firmware 2.3

but it doesnt load the save
    so i have to start new game every time

anyone know how to fix this

18. A5J4DX

A5J4DX Member

works fine for me :s

19. kigall

kigall New Member

I have the same problem with the fight option disappearing and I've noticed its after every 4 trainers...

20. ryanhilmawan

ryanhilmawan Member

Happens to me too,
    I downloaded the patched EUR version.

I'm using an R4 SDHC with Wood,
    game's working fine, only that whenever I save and reset the game, a message came up,
    "The save file has been deleted due to corruption or damage"
    and there, I had to start a new game.

Is there like a patch for this or something?

Also, is this US version supposed to be clean?
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53526
    I noticed that it's under the 'Download (CLEAN)' spoiler,
    only problem I encountered so far is the EXP AP,
    but I can't patch it.

The Rudolph patch said, "Can't find the universal code pattern to be patched".