1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Langhaus

Langhaus New Member

can't make it work on r4 1.18, white screen problem

2. Rabeeshan

Rabeeshan Member

same, nd the ysmenu woodr4 or any other alternate firmware doesnt work for mine :(

3. 03shebaz

03shebaz Member

still havent been able to get past the "choose name and gender"... tried everything T_T
    Post Merge: [time]1302797360[/time]
    i thought the patched version would get past the AP?

4. ruanricky

ruanricky New Member

Yeah another problem here =/.
    I finished the game and was even able to go wifi battle but now i am unable battle....
    Everytime i encounter wild pokemons, trainers or wifi players my top and bottom ds screen goes white... idk what's wrong
    Any help is appreciated. I am using original R4.

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Did you try the other r4 folder in the package?

Update whatever firmware you got to the latest one.

Try Wood R4.

Did you try ysing the CLEAN rom with Wood R4?
    Also give YSMenu a go.

6. 03shebaz

03shebaz Member

I'm using the firmware you told me to use, I think it is the latest...

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Did you try the other r4 folder in the package?

8. 03shebaz

03shebaz Member

there was 2 for SDHC one, one only had 2 folders so I tried putting them in together o_O

I'll try each of the r4 folders in turn, and if it doesnt work I'll let you know :)
    Post Merge: [time]1302879174[/time]
    no luck :(

9. julzies

julzies New Member

my rom seems to be working on r4i sdhc 1.35b and than all of a sudden it freezes is there any fix for that ? please help

10. wolf9978

wolf9978 Member

no games work on yssmenu just says "unsupported dldi file" and have tried all r4 files

11. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

Is there a way to get the wi-fi working on the m3i zero?

12. UltimaXTC

UltimaXTC New Member

just to let some original r4 users know that both pokemon black and white works and that i've done the crossover glitch =S and hasn't affected anything.
    just need some help with global link and obtaining my game sync id
    Edit:
    oh and just wondering does anyones "union room" work on white? cause union room only works on black. in my case anyways.

13. x_uNkNoWn_x

x_uNkNoWn_x New Member

why can't i play Pokemon black version?????????
    when i follow your instructions when i 'push start' in the beginning of the game it stuck.why???? :'(

14. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

You have to press the A button.
    Post Merge: [time]1303242407[/time]
    You are using the new USA rom. It uses a different cheat, check the first post of this thread, I updated the cheats.
    Post Merge: [time]1303243383[/time]
    Okay I have updated the links and added the new cheats needed to run Pokemon Black and White USA.

15. UltraGnome

UltraGnome New Member

A slight problem: Occasionally when I enter a battle, the bottom screen will be messed up and I cannot select any of the buttons. The word "fight" is not on the large button. Also, the top screen (the actual battle) is still moving, so the game isn't frozen. Is there a solution to this problem? The only thing I can do is reset the cartridge, which will result in me losing everything I hadn't saved beforehand. Thanks in advance! ;D

16. shadowedjunichi

shadowedjunichi New Member

Hey any idea if you can trade between the Rom and the actual game, cause i have White on the DS but i want the pokemans that black has on it lol

17. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

yes

18. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

Ok I have a few problems - I'm playing Pokemon Black on an M3 with YSM3.
    1. For some reason i can trade/connect with friends (locally not on wi-fi) my ds picks up when someone is using IR but when i try and connect with them it just says on the searching page or whatever and doesnt find anyone.
    2. I also tried going back to Sakura (because i have passed the original freeze so i thought it might work now) but when i changed the files back to sakura upon loading it crashed... so im such on ysm3.
    3. I would also like to know if there is an options menu on ysm3, so i can get to soft reset and see if there are connections options (like in sakura, it sometimes helped when i was trying to connect in certain games.)

reposting this --> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53363.1500 <-- cause its more active seeming

19. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

Ok I have a few problems - I'm playing Pokemon Black on an M3 with YSM3.
    1. For some reason i can trade/connect with friends (locally not on wi-fi) my ds picks up when someone is using IR but when i try and connect with them it just says on the searching page or whatever and doesnt find anyone.
    2. I also tried going back to Sakura (because i have passed the original freeze so i thought it might work now) but when i changed the files back to sakura upon loading it crashed... so im such on ysm3.
    3. I would also like to know if there is an options menu on ysm3, so i can get to soft reset and see if there are connections options (like in sakura, it sometimes helped when i was trying to connect in certain games.)

20. Yanazake

Yanazake New Member

OK, GREAT TOPIC~ I need some help, and hope I can find some here~

I use an acekard2i and I'm trying to run wifi stuff on pokemon black. Either U or E versions are fine, but no wifi or wireless stuff working on it. Any help?