1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. super-mario16

super-mario16 New Member

So I guess its actually OK if no cheats were put on? or is this a generic problem that could happen even if no cheats have been put on?, plus what do you mean by 'stuck'? (as in cant fly out? or saves freeze everytime you try and get out?)

2. poon

poon Member

Hey

I have the most recent R4i firmware and on both the clean and patched versions my game freezes randomley..... is there any reason for this? :/

3. bangonkali

bangonkali New Member

4. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

i mean, it freezes the entire save, were you can't boot that save anymore >__>

5. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

Hey Guys, I downloaded the Pokemon White (J) patched version and it worked really well. I use EZ flash Vi with the latest firmware. I finished the Pokemon league 3 days ago and I wanted to Send my pokemons from my Diamond version (A real copy) to the Pokemon White Rom. I went to Route 15 and It seems that there's an error when you're trying to send your pokemons. I can't do it! Is this problem already fixed? please let me know. Thanks, and happy playing~

6. zanzetzuken19

zanzetzuken19 Well-Known Member

I use EZ flash Vi with the latest firmware. I downloaded the Pokemon White (J) with patch and worked perfectly. However, I tried to get my pokemons from my diamond version (a real copy) and the pokemon shifter errors on me. Is this problem already fixed? Please let me know. Thanks!

7. Kelp0

Kelp0 New Member

pokemon white rom (US) works clean on r4i SDHC 1.35b

8. Rayman4321

Rayman4321 Active Member

Got a fix for this?
    I don't want to save every minute.

9. Frodneid

Frodneid New Member

So i downloaded this for my mac. I got No$ds/gba working. I have pokemon black working fine, then after a few battles the bottom screen wont show "FIGHT!" and i cant click anything but the top screen acts normal.....any ideas? thanks

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Use no$gba through no$zoomer maybe with EX5 enabled http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0

But with you using MAC i would not be very sure if they ae diffrences in the way the emulator works

EX5 makes better use of the bottom screen, disable after use, enable after the game has started

11. b14d3r11

b14d3r11 New Member

I haven't been able to get this to work... I get the game up and running in DeSmuME X86 but when i beat the first battle with Bianca instead of getting the 43exp i get nothing. Ive tried several different downloads of this game several sets of AR Codes. I even attempted to patch the game myself but still didnt work. Anyone have a really good in depth tutorial for me or something cause i cant get this to work correctly.

Like i had this all working and somehow it doesnt now... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

12. forthekids

forthekids New Member

Having the same problem.

13. MattTarrant

MattTarrant New Member

I just cant seem to get past the 'New Game' Freeze on Black or White (Unpatched or Patched) it freezes with some chick holding a PokeBall.

Using a M3i Zero. Any ideas? (Sorry as I am sure it has been mentioned/fixed I just cant find the post)

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you can try using ysmenu

15. dolphinlikedivinity

dolphinlikedivinity New Member

just wanted to let everyone know that i wanted to try a few games, including pokemon white, and that the start works on desmume when it didnt on nogba. success happened like this:

1) downloaded clean version of poke white
    2) patched it using the recommend patcher
    3) thats it, works :) now nobody needs to start more threads about pokemon w/b!!!!!

i went through all the highest rated games on ign.com and the games i wanted to try are:
    pokemon white (nds) - works on desmumue, ill play it eventually
    might and magic clash of heroes (nds) - froze on nogba, works on desmumue
    ff4 (nds) - doesnt work on desmumue, maybe i need to patch it, but it works on nogba (but it's choppy, slow, and stuff)

ff tactics war of the lions (psp) - i have no idea how to open multiple .iso files on jpcsp
    tactics ogre let's cling together (psp) - i have no idea how to open multiple .iso files on jpcsp
    ff12 (ps2) - gonna need to figure out how to get it to work on PCSX2, maybe it wont, seems like too much trouble

there were no other games i really cared to try. i had to spend ~3 hours of frustration and searching but i finally got one game to work.

thanks to the OP for making a pretty clean thread, makes life easier :)

16. Hey guys i need help here. I played pokemon black on the fan translation, and now that the official rom has came out, I want to convert all my pokemon over. How do you do this? I can use either No$gba or DeSmuMe. I was playing black though on Desmume, so I would need to convert it for it to work for Nosgba. I really don't want to start over.

17. Bluntify

Bluntify New Member

dude.... need some help...

i downloaded the clean white version, (im using no$gba), and i was just gonna use the AP AR cheat to fix all the glitches, but when i open my no$gba i cant even find the rom. when i got the the .zip that has my white version in it it just has a big list of .rar files that say something like "std-pokemonwhiteversion1" through 21 or something. anyone know what could be happeneing? im downloading black version right now and i will extract it using winrar like i did the last one and like i do for pretty much every file i download...

soo cann someone tell me why my emulator doesnt recognize the rom? i cant even start it up to where i can enter the asction replay cheat.

HELP

18. Zephyrus024

Zephyrus024 New Member

Can i ask something.. why i cant save the game either of the two versions..
    5216 - Pocket Monsters Black (JPN)(BAHAMUT) English v6 | MediaFire
    5215 - Pocket Monsters White (JPN)(BAHAMUT) English v6 | MediaFire

im using NO$GBA 2.7

19. kosmonso

kosmonso New Member

So I am playing on no$, and I've got through a few battles, but it often freezes. I have the AR codes for saving and 3d rendering on. Everytime I load the blue screen AR code from nogba.com's site, I get a fatal error and it crashes. THE MAIN PROBLEM is that sometimes, more often than not, it will load the title screen but hitting start or A will not take me to the menu. PLEASE HELP!!!!

I haven't seen this problem discussed and I am sorry if it already has been.

20. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

okay for some reason, when i try to go up to Victini the game (white,USA) freezes before the battle begins. can someone help me here? im on acekard 2i latest version, tried the AP bypass option on and off, tried the clean version, tried the patched version, nothing is working, even tried turning c-gear off, didnt worked either.

EDIT: NVM, had to disable the shiny cheat, working fine now