1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. SideLinePunk

SideLinePunk Active Member

I have a SanDisk mSD card, formatted with the Panasonic SD Card Formatter. I am using AKAIO 1.8.6a with Bypass AP on. Both the clean and patched version STILL don't work. I get the white screen on boot.
    What else can I do to fix this?

2. uptheirons1

uptheirons1 New Member

Did you trim the rom SideLinePunk? I got the white screen on boot using Akaio 1.8.6a just like you and then I used a different rom trimmer and I no longer get the white screen on boot anymore. I used TinyTrimmer instead of NDSTokoyTrim and it works perfectly now. However, I do not know if wifi works since I do not use it.

3. SideLinePunk

SideLinePunk Active Member

This seems to have fixed the bootup problem, though Idk what it does to the wi-fi. Shouldn't this be mentioned in the first post?

4. mido2011

mido2011 New Member

hello everybody ,, i want to play pokemon w/b version but i have a problem when i open the file to start playing a blue screen appears ,,, look at this image : [​IMG]

plz help meeee

5. Thehea

Thehea Active Member

So is there any way to fix it?

6. mido2011

mido2011 New Member

i fixed the problem by adding some cheats ,,,, but there is another problem ,,,, when i press on NEW GAME

appears black screen !! do you know why ?? and how i'll fix it /?

plz answer me

7. battery

battery Member

I have tried everything and I couldn't I will just buy a decent card.

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Looks like you are using a emaultor ?, see the main topic if you are.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0
    Post Merge: [time]1300553920[/time]
    Maybe don't run it through BIOS

9. DannSkunk

DannSkunk New Member

OK... to be helpful, I'm going to show what's going wrong after I tried this.

I have the Patched version, though not the exact one that you linked to; I found the patch v7 copy elsewhere.
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k537/DannSkunk/Error1.png?t=1300564631

then...
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k537/DannSkunk/Error2.png?t=1300564632

So far, so good, right? After that...
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k537/DannSkunk/Error3.png?t=1300564632

...WTF?

10. Jhon 591

OpenGL / DirectX change between thease two maybe one might work

11. DannSkunk

DannSkunk New Member

ignore what was here before, lol

how would I do that?

12. Jhon 591

F11 , 3D Renderer / nocash is dirextX and openGL if your graphics cards supports it

are maybe play it through no$zoomer
    Post Merge: [time]1300568250[/time]
    Maybe you need the latest dirextx installed

13. DannSkunk

DannSkunk New Member

I'll get back to you on that.... I'm having windows updates install like 95 updates... odds are directx is in there somewhere... anyhow, it I tried that. No difference. Anyhow, I'll be sure to update both of them

14. Jhon 591

The only problem is I'm using a PCI nvida geforce card, Onbord cards are not much good

15. uptheirons1

uptheirons1 New Member

I agree SideLinePunk. It should be in the first post but the OP hasn't added it yet.

16. DannSkunk

DannSkunk New Member

No idea what you're saying there ^^;

though, I did update everything, and it still isn't working. I doubt that it's due to a bad download; other times I've tried did the same thing. This is the 3rd time I downloaded... hm... anything else that you can think of might do this? I have a feeling that it has to do with the 3D graphics, though I'll try another game, to see what happens. I'll post the results.
    Post Merge: [time]1300588748[/time]
    Tried some other DS games out, and the 3D works fine...

17. I've been playing the English Patched version of Pokemon White (J) on No$GBA. I was wondering if there was a way to use the .sav file for the USA ROM

18. Noimus

Noimus Member

I'm using Wood R4. Everything was perfect beat the game

BUT I CANT GET ON WIFI

I connect but it never communicates with the other person it says 'Communicating. but nothing happens!

19. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

I made a thread about this eariler because I figured people would answer me quicker... guess not.
    When I play White on my flash card and I press L+R to activate the event cheats to get the Liberty Ticket and other stuff the game just freezes.
    Is there any fix for this? I suppose I can just use a catch any pokemon cheat but I still want to try to fix this.

20. Jhon 591

Why do people cheat anyway ?, Play it like a real man..

Then again can be good for fun XD!