1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

Is there a way to make the wifi work on the M3i? And does anyone know if there is a patch that will make it work on the M3 simply?

2. CB92

CB92 New Member

Getting the same problem that most others get, White Screen comes up when I try to load the Pokemon White rom, why is this?
    Post Merge: [time]1300412071[/time]
    Can anyone at least help with this problem regarding Pokemon White as I posted above please, the only infomation I can give is that I use a similar R4 card that sephunr has, only difference is that there is no i on the R4 card, it only says that it's R4 :Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) the Micro SD Card I use is made by Kingston, it's got 1gb on it, I've made sure that I have the system files on and all that, just can't remember what version though

3. uptheirons1

uptheirons1 New Member

I am starting to think that certain rom trimmers may be the source of some of these freezing problems. I used ndstokyotrim 2.50 beta to trim my roms and I got a white screen after the loading screen on my Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.6a. I did not trim them the second time and they worked. I also tried another rom trimmer called TinyTrimmer and the roms still worked (however I am unsure if wifi worked as I did not use wifi).

I would suggest to all of those who have problems with this game on your Acekard with the newest version of Akaio or other problematic flashcarts to no trim your roms or use a different rom trimmer and see if that causes it to not freeze and give you a white screen after loading.

4. C2Q

C2Q Member

D: This dont work on my m3 ds simply. Any chance of there being an updated patch? It just results in a white screen on start.

5. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

is it possible to link Pokemon White with Soul Silver and then bring my Pokemon from SS to White thru NO$GBA?? if yes plz tell me how...thnx :)

6. eric12401

eric12401 New Member

Is there anyway to get the cheats to work on B/W on no$gba? I've beaten the game and now just have to complete the pokedex and the other fun challenges >.<

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Please note this is the Pokemon White & Black Thread

Not pokemon SS/HG Thread

@CK3 welcome back!

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Thank you, also for the helping out.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No problem at all ;) !, prectorian has done most of the grate work!

Hope things are well!

10. Thehea

Thehea Active Member

neither the clean nor patched version works for my R4SDHC (http://r4sdhc.com) on Ysmenu or WAIO. Anyone know a way to fix this? I get a black screen when loading a save file from the japanese translated one, please help

11. dan4657

dan4657 Member

can anyone make a patch that would work with the r4i ultra?I used akaio on it but it wont work.YsMenu won't work too.Can anyone help me?

12. battery

battery Member

Seems all r4sdhc are affected.

13. Takashi01

Takashi01 New Member

How do I load the EU and US versions on DesMume 0.9.7. ?
    I can't seem to load the ROM.

14. Eusion

Eusion New Member

I can get SweetNDS's clean version working on my R4 SDHC with the latest firmware, but the bottom screen is just a blue colour with lines, I can't find how to save the game.

Can anyone help?

15. C2Q

C2Q Member

Anyone can help with m3ds simply? :(

16. Nischalm

Nischalm Member

so is trading pokemon possible in Pokemon White using NO$GBA by 'linking'...if yes, plz provide instructionz...my question wasn't answered, thtz y i'm reposting it...

17. C2Q

C2Q Member

Nevermind guys i got how to make it work on your m3ds simply!

DOWNLOAD wood r4 firmware 1.27 and it will work!!!

:D :D :D

18. Nieve

Nieve New Member

Hi. I downloaded the clean version of the White rom, put it into the patcher as directed, then I got two files: PWV.BAK and PWV.nds

I put both into the Games section of my card and.. white screen the same as every time I have tried to get the Pokemon White rom.

Can anyone help?

I have a DS Lite with the R4: Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) v1.18 which this thread says works with when patched. What is the issue here?

19. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

1, If your cart is R4DS Revolution for DS v.1.18 that can only run 1GB and 2GB Micro SD, then you must add a secondary firmware
    2. If your's is as mentioned in no.1, then add YSMENU/TTMENU or Wood R4 for R4 Original
    3. If your cart run the v.1.18 but can use SDHC Micro SD, then its actually an R4 New, so use the YSMENU for R4 Clone and upgrade
    the firmware to v.1.34b
    4. If you use YSMENU then run the clean unpatched rom, if you use Wood then use the patched rom
    5. You can get the pre-patched rom in the Share Section

20. mikikaka

mikikaka New Member

Works on galaxy eagle (patched) . firmware 3.2 . Flawless