1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Churrotastic

Churrotastic New Member

Hooray for firmware updates! I just tested to be sure...and it works! no freezing, wifi connects. I guess this all ended with a happy ending after all.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Just to inform you guys..........WOOD has been updated to v.1.27 : http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.2125

Its temporarily unavailable in the page 1. So I'm posting it in page 86 (scroll through the posts to find it) cause I'm not the topic host, just acting on CK3's behalf on his request via PM on Friday morning, the day of the Japan earthquack incident. He's among those who had to evacuate from Northeast Japan.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Removed: updateing

4. darkdork3

darkdork3 New Member

I got it for no$gba and anytime I open it now it just goes to not responding :/

5. Bowser-jr

Bowser-jr Well-Known Member

Does the patch work to fix the exp issue?

6. eimerz

eimerz New Member

okay i sound like a real noob but i really don't know how to fix this and my bro is outta town (he always help me with this). I have the rom but I can't get it to work on my ttds! It's v1.17 and whenever i select it it says error 4 or something. How can I fix this??? Can u guys gimme links to any files i need to put onto my sd card?? :( I'm really lost!!!

The rom work on my computer tho. I just want it to work on my ds :( boo hoo :(

7. NintyNerd96

NintyNerd96 Well-Known Member

http://filetrip.net/f/9076-dstt1.17a12.rar

Download this, remove your current DSTT menu and put this on, it should work

8. yoze

yoze New Member

I'm using desume and the pre-patched rom. EXP works, but for some reason it doesn't save the game.. anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, used an old version of desume apparently.. any mod could remove this post, thanks :)

9. sephunr

sephunr New Member

Hi guys. I'm using R4(i) Ultra v1.56.

[​IMG]

May I ask if I should download the Download (PATCHED v1.0): White Version (EUR) / Black Version (EUR)?

Is there anything else I need to patch or fix before playing?

Thanks in advance for the help!

10. Jhon 591

Removed updateing

11. sharkm

sharkm Member

My friend has R4ids Gold V2(site is- www.r4ids.com). Im trying to get this freaking game to work, but we neither get a black screen after picking our names or this one time we got pass the black screen but didnt get any EXP! WHAT?!

Please, if you have any idea how to fix this on this card or maybe has an updated version of TTmenu that works on this card- HELP!

12. FaDe07

FaDe07 New Member

Hello,

I can't access the pages you provide.
    It says they're deleted or what ever.
    So I can't download the Black and White version of you.
    I got a Pokemon White version. patched it myself and other crap.
    But I can't save the damn game. So I gotta start all over again every time.
    I do save the Battery and stuff. But ingame it give's an error.
    And I have to press X to get to the menu to save.
    The bottom of the screen (The touchscreen) is all black. I don't think that's supposed to be black?

Please answer!

13. Jhon 591

see this topic no$gba thought no$zoomer is better and link on the first page http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0

14. Ricardo0110

Ricardo0110 New Member

So i downloaded the new firmware for my R4I-SDHC card and put pokemon on my card it finnaly worked was all happy and stuff i play and than another problem pops up lag spikes every 5/7 seconds loading takes forever and all that crap.. anyone knows what to do :-[

15. Zari0t

Zari0t New Member

The only problem I'm having with the new R4i-SDHC firmware is that it very rarely but also very RANDOMLY freezes. But, then again, this happened on my actual Diamond cartridge as well, so I know how to deal with it (save often :V).

As for the above, it can be a multitude of things. Try formatting your SD card (backing up whatever you want to save beforehand) and putting the firmware in it from scratch, since it's the one thing that works like a charm in most cases.

16. Ricardo0110

Ricardo0110 New Member

Formated like 3 times already downloaded the firmware over and over to.. still the same laggy kind of things and the loading taking forever

17. donutshankz

donutshankz Member

Im using the patched version of the game, and i havent had and lag or freezes

18. Jhon 591

DSTT/YSMenu R4, extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / savlib.dat <- TTMenu folder files

infolib_5607

http://www.mediafire.com/?7hs38thire434em

Changelog v5607

Code:
    extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat <- TTMenu folder files for DSTT and YSMenu

Y8KP - XXXX Pokemon Victini Liberty Ticket Distribution Card (Europe) (EN)
    Y8CE - XXXX Time to travel with CELEBI! (US) (Wi-Fi Kiosk) (Save Data)
    BXJP - XXXX Jewel Masters Egypt Mahjongg Ancient Egypt (EU)
    BOOP - 5607 Okamiden (EU) + XXXX Okamiden (GE) (Demo)
    B5LH - 5605 Lingo (HL)
    BOOE - 5604 Okamiden (US) + DEMO Version (US)
    VHWV - 5603 Hot Wheels Track Attack (EU)
    VD2V - 5602 De Blob 2 (EU)
    IRBI - 5601 Pokémon Versione Nera (IT)
    IRAI - 5600 Pokémon Versione Bianca (IT)
    IRBS - 5599 Pokémon Edición Negra (SP)
    IRAS - 5598 Pokémon Edición Blanca (SP)
    BR7E - 5597 Atari Greatest Hits Volume 2 (US)
    B2UP - 5596 Sports Collection (EU)
    BXWE - 5595 Games Around the World (US)
    IRBO - 5585 + 5594 Pokémon Black Version + (EUR) + (USA) (Region Free)
    IRAO - 5584 + 5593 Pokémon White Version + (ENG) + (USA) (Region Free)
    BYYJ - 5592 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus (JP)
    BRGJ - 5591 Ishin no Arashi Shippu Ryomaden (JP)
    B34J - 5590 Shogi World Champion Gekisashi (JP)
    IRBD - 5589 Pokemon Schwarze Edition (EU) (GE)
    IRAD - 5588 Pokemon Weisse Edition (EU) (GE)
    IRBF - 5587 Pokemon version Noire (EU) (FR)
    IRAF - 5586 Pokemon version Blanche (EU) (FR)
    B6GE - 5583 Mega Bloks Diego Build and Rescue (US)
    CQJE - 5582 Mahjong Journey Quest for Tikal (US)
    VJCE - 5581 You Don't Know Jack (US)

19. reaper47

reaper47 New Member

All done and loads up to the menu fine, but once I select 'New Game' the screen just turns black and nothing happens???

20. Sorraine

Sorraine New Member

I've downloaded R4i-SDHC v1.34b English, patched it, and got "Please upgrade the hardware to support latest software". I'm using R4i-SDHC Upgrade 1.41 with DS Happy Box or something. I assume it's the same.

I've tried YSMenu and failed. I couldn't download the auto-patcher because I couldn't access the gbatemp post which contained the download link.

The patched ROM doesn't work.

Disregarding the bullshit that is R4, what other option do I have? I really want to play this game.