1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You do have a Clean ROM are YSMenu will not loaded it as ysmenu only uses clean roms, Mabe a backup and a format using panasonic formatter, sometimes fragmantaion on the Micro SD Chip needs cleaning

Can anyone upload the save file by this rought9 for anyone to test of the freezing issue ?

Are as RGF mentiond sometimes the make of the MicroSD Chip

http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases?view=findpost&p=3518172

2. soyuchi

soyuchi Member

I'm using a patched rom is that maybe why it's not going past route 9?

3. Jhon 591

You could try a clean ROM, But i don't know why it loaded XD!

The AP was fixed in extinfo.dat but using a patched rom maybe AP fix in rom is AP fixed in extinfo.dat ram is over laping data...

4. soyuchi

soyuchi Member

Well im downloading a clean rom right now but how i do transfer my save data over?
    I've no idea how my patched rom loaded either haha luck i guess xD

5. Jhon 591

Same save should work, Just rename it to the ROM's name, same name each with save .sav and rom .nds

6. soyuchi

soyuchi Member

Alright
    thanks ill try again with the clean rom once its done downloading.
    Post Merge: [time]1300109810[/time]
    Omg woo!
    it works!
    i guess it was the clean rom after all
    Thanks man

7. Jhon 591

No problem enjoy your game!, Like i meantiond may patch rom is overlaping data used in extinfo.dat AP fix!

8. misslehead3

misslehead3 New Member

Confirmed working, saving, getting XP and generally playing on Desmume

9. flockzter

flockzter New Member

Does it work on r4i-sdhc v1.34b? ???

10. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

I have the original R4 v1.18 firmware and have downloaded the patched version of black. And it doesn't work :(
    Can anyone help?

Getting frustrated! :/

When I select the game I just get a white screen and nothing else happens!

Have also tried using the wood v1.26 firmware and doesn't make any difference, please help me :(

11. flockzter

flockzter New Member

Confirmed working patched eur on r4i-sdhc v.1.34B

12. Jhon 591

Removed to update

13. katemurph1124

katemurph1124 Member

Oh my god thank thank thank you!! :D :D :D :D

It has worked like a treat! thanks for ending my frustration.

14. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

Sorry, just wanted to bump. Please excuse my incorrect grammar; though, I was on a mobile phone. :p

15. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Doesn't the DSTwo have an anti piracy thing? i don't think you need a patched rom

16. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

I tried patched + non-patched. Ik this is the AP thread, but I created a separate topic as well. I'm wondering if it has to do with cheats?

17. Jhon 591

No problems ;) !

18. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Thanks for your feedback first.There are actually some problems in the new kernel for pokemon black and white.Our engineers are paying effort on it and twe will fix it in the next update.Pls wait kindly for our news.Thanks.

This was the reply I got back from R4i-SDHC.com in reference to getting it to fully work on R4i cards w/o the need of another firmware. Even though its working on my R4i using TTMenu, I'm still having the issue where it freezes while saving. I've come to believe that maybe my SD card is bad so I'm gonna go out an buy a new one and find out if that truly is the problem. But if anyone has it working(No freezing while saving) on R4i-SDHC 1.33b please let me know.

EDIT: There's a new firmware out on R4i-SDHC just release 3-14-2011. Checking now to see if this fixes it on R4i.
    EDIT: Working 100% on 1.34b.

19. Mathew758

Mathew758 New Member

Hello,I have an R4 Clone (R4III Upgrade),The game works perfectly on YSMenu v6.54,But im having one slight problem,I'm trying to RNG Abuse on Pokemon white and for me to do that i need to have soft reset,And Soft reset on pokemon white while on YSMENU gives me a white screen.Is it possible to play Pokemon white on my R4 without YSMENU or is there a fix to be able to soft reset? Thanks.

20. j3ueno

j3ueno Member

Anyone know if a new patch will be released soon? The current patch doesn't fix the white screen, and no firmware can get me past it.