1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I don't think its your micro sd card, maybe a good format with panasonic formatter may help but not sure with it doing defagmataion

But alot of people of having this freeze issue, Maybe mention it to RGF as lot's of over people are asking also fir this fix

But at lest the r4patch.dat fixed errcode=-5 was solved!

2. gunalch12k

gunalch12k Member

Yeah :/. So does anyone else have any clue how to fix this?

3. Jhon 591

I will leave it to them to answer your question!, best i can do so far but i don't have a clone and will have my own DS back for wensday

http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases?view=findpost&p=3517340

4. blackwing182

blackwing182 New Member

i hav a n r4 but... i could not make to work help pokemon black

5. Jhon 591

They are many R4 diffrent types , Original , Clone ?

Anyway good night all!

6. blackwing182

blackwing182 New Member

i it boot... when i select new game.. when the woman shows up... it freeze... any fix to this!!!

***EDIT***
    THIS IS MY R4 CARD http://www.r4iii.com/ IF ANY ONE CAN PORTMY TO THE RIGHT DIRECTON I APRECIATE THAT!!!

7. A5J4DX

A5J4DX Member

yep ive tested it for the liberty pass

8. blackwing182

blackwing182 New Member

ANY HELLP HERE :)

9. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

cool thanks :)
    Have you tried firmware 2.2? Its out now but when I used it,it would load any of my save files,I've only tried it once but I think if it worked it would fix the new pokemon games (unpatched of corse as the patched works fine).
    It doesn't really matter anyway as Im not waiting for any game fixes

10. A5J4DX

A5J4DX Member

yep i did try v2.2 when it first got released but yeah it wouldnt load the .sav files unless in the root directory so i reverted back to v2.1

11. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Google is your friend

12. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

hi, i am using patched black with supercard dstwo. my game is now freezing after i click pkmn black and it SHOULD go to nintendo screen. i had no wild encounter (hold r for encounter) cheat enabled. i got a wild pokemon, then caught. and froze... reloaded, held r and game went to new screen saying "error ocurred. restart game and try again." and now it does the white screen on load up

13. CardMaster24

CardMaster24 New Member

Ok could someone run me through how to make it work on R4i SDHC 1.4 with the updated software

14. mincino

mincino New Member

haiz i down laod till haf canecl wad thingy reseted.

15. Jhon 591

Anyone with errcode=-5 issue, Dump this r4patch.dat into your TTMenu folder, YSMenu for R4SDHC,DSTT,YSMENU and please report if your game loads up ?

http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=501

16. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

RGF latest v.6.54 : http://filetrip.net/f24354-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update-6-54.html

Changelog:

17. Jhon 591

Lol them games where fixed awhile ago!

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yup.... I know :)

19. Jhon 591

I'm laging behined with knowing how to get two left over bytes for infolib from a ROM, R4dstt guy dose know how to and RGF but nether of them would share that infomation - I have leand how to get some of this infomation from a ROM and a cheat in r4patch.dat data genrator!

Ones i have this!, Geting any game to load for DSTT and YSMenu will be easy!

extinfo.dat loading infomation only pease of cake XD!

Then next is to work on how AP is done!

Maybe one day

20. soyuchi

soyuchi Member

Anyone freezing after getting to route 9? That's the only problem i've encountered so far and i cant play anymore due to it. : /
    & if Jhon 591 if reading this, i've tried your YSmenu solution, it's the same thing in the end, perhaps its the rom itself?
    I'm not sure. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix?