1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ily112

ily112 New Member

Instead of just asking the obvious question and getting people mad, can someone link me to a tutorial on how to apply all this stuff? Totally new to emulators/ROM's, so all these abbreviations go right over my head. If someone can send me a PM or reply to me the actual steps needed, that would be of help, but I'm guessing its already been explained, so a link should also do. Thanks.

2. DannyJames

DannyJames Member

I managed to have one game against some random girl based in italy. My pokemon were only level 30ish and all hers were 50 so I don't know how the matching works.

I did it by going to the Global Terminal (3rd capsule to the right) in a Pokémon Centre and choosing Random Matchup.

I'm yet to try connecting to somebody I actually know. Drop me a pm if you want to try and matchup with me!

3. j3ueno

j3ueno Member

Step 1: Download desmume: http://desmume.org/download/
    Step 2: Dowload a ROM in the first page of this thread (both patched and not patched roms work on desmume.
    Step 3: Open the desmume.exe file to open desmue
    Step 4: On desmume, click file>open rom and select the pokemon rom you downloaded
    Step 5: Enjoy the game, to see the controls click config>control config

Hope this helps

4. pepsiguy_2

pepsiguy_2 Well-Known Member

Can you tell me everything you did to make it work?

Patched and Clean ROM freeze when trying to load.

5. DannyJames

DannyJames Member

For anybody wondering... Global Trade works perfectly too. PM me if anyone wants to trade : )

6. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Copy and paste all your files into a folder
    Format your micro SD (right click, format)
    Copy and paste your files back into the microSD

7. socaldt

socaldt New Member

Hey guys, I need some help.

No matter what version I used, I cannot get pass the new game screen.

I kept pressing "a" for new game but nothing would happen just a black screen

please help. thanks!

8. maduah06

maduah06 Member

Hi, how would you be able to play Pokemon Black(U) and White(U) on the original R4 with YSMENU?, please and thank you!!!! :D

9. Maurlock

Maurlock New Member

Hi, does any one have any idea how i could make this work on my r4i ultra? Or if it will ever work? Thank you :)

10. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

Guys i'm no expert, I just opened the folder with the long file name for YSMENU, and THEN dragged it over. My mistake was I was dragging the whole folder to the root. I had to open it, drag the TTMenu folder out and onto my SD card, then it booted up right away.. saving works good so far, and no freeze on the professor lady so far like everyone says.

11. j3553

j3553 Member

Can you use cheats on pokemon black/ white, on woodr4 software ? :/

12. pepsiguy_2

pepsiguy_2 Well-Known Member

Can someone send me the (U) version pre-patched of White/Black? i cannot find it!

13. skyec

skyec Member

Btw, are you able to save from the game itself? or do you use save state?

14. RMEHA5

RMEHA5 New Member

I have save issues. Sometimes it works. But now I can't save at all. The games freezes at the save moment. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

15. hgpker

hgpker New Member

Pokemon black (eu) works perfectly fine on 6.53 but Pokemon white showed up errcode=-81 on 6.53 what might be the problem?

16. axinator

axinator New Member

Alright i did that and now i get a -5 errorcode when loading the rom xD lol

(edit): nevermind, i got i working so far:p

17. jackel5326

jackel5326 New Member

Ok For Pokemon Black and White to Work PATCHED onR4 Ultra/ R4Ultra I Flashcarts and r4 SDHC found this Firmware that makes both Patched Roms Work 100% no freezing no exp problems etc.

The Firmware can be downloaded here http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0F0EM6GY/0702___.rar
    Its the ONLY link i could find please dont ask for more if it breaks.

All you do is Unzip the file copy everything to the root of your Card (Replace old firmware with it) Yes the FIRMWARE looks BAD and has Things everywhere but thats ok the GAMES WORK even New Yugioh2011 WC (J) works. Also the Firmware is In some Chineese Language that i cant understand but IDC you shouldnt Care Because the GAMES Freakn work =D
    All this Into root of your card
    [​IMG]
    Just copy all the files to the root of your card and you'll be golden :) hope i helped a little bit

18. winterwolfen

winterwolfen New Member

I need help. Got this rom pokemon white which was patched and fixed the exp problem. No freeze at all in the begining but now in the city where I can get the sixth badge the game freezzes almost every time. What to do to fix this? I've even cought a shiny pokemon, I want to save this game, not start over with a clean one. HELP?
    I use a 2GB microsd card bought from china and have iedge, acekart and m3i cards.

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Say what err code=-5 and now its working ?
    Post Merge: [time]1300020921[/time]
    Re-place thease files into the TTMenu folder of YSMenu, Updated upto ROMs number 5605, For DSTT and YSMenu

(Note) R4 original cards should not have much of an issue with YSMenu

extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib/dat for DSTT and YSMenu <- TTMenu folder files

With many thanks to both R4DSTT and RGF, (Note) Thease are not my updates

Uploaded at mirrorcreator, 14 download pages to chose from!

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1OQXRVIP/TTdT.exe__Eng0.1__Beta4___Dats_v5605___No_Decrypt__RFTD__Encrypted_ROMs.rar_links

Changelog v5605

Code:
    extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat <- TTMenu folder files for DSTT and YSMenu

Y8KP - XXXX Pokemon Victini Liberty Ticket Distribution Card (Europe) (EN)
    Y8CE - XXXX Time to travel with CELEBI! (US) (Wi-Fi Kiosk) (Save Data)
    BXJP - XXXX Jewel Masters Egypt Mahjongg Ancient Egypt (EU)
    B5LH - 5605 Lingo (HL)
    BOOE - 5604 Okamiden (US) + DEMO Version (US)
    VHWV - 5603 Hot Wheels Track Attack (EU)
    VD2V - 5602 De Blob 2 (EU)
    IRBI - 5601 Pokémon Versione Nera (IT)
    IRAI - 5600 Pokémon Versione Bianca (IT)
    IRBS - 5599 Pokémon Edición Negra (SP)
    IRAS - 5598 Pokémon Edición Blanca (SP)
    BR7E - 5597 Atari Greatest Hits Volume 2 (US)
    B2UP - 5596 Sports Collection (EU)
    BXWE - 5595 Games Around the World (US)
    IRBO - 5585 + 5594 Pokémon Black Version + (EUR) + (USA) (Region Free)
    IRAO - 5584 + 5593 Pokémon White Version + (ENG) + (USA) (Region Free)
    BYYJ - 5592 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds World Championship 2011 Over the Nexus (JP)
    BRGJ - 5591 Ishin no Arashi Shippu Ryomaden (JP)
    B34J - 5590 Shogi World Champion Gekisashi (JP)
    IRBD - 5589 Pokemon Schwarze Edition (EU) (GE)
    IRAD - 5588 Pokemon Weisse Edition (EU) (GE)
    IRBF - 5587 Pokemon version Noire (EU) (FR)
    IRAF - 5586 Pokemon version Blanche (EU) (FR)
    B6GE - 5583 Mega Bloks Diego Build and Rescue (US)
    CQJE - 5582 Mahjong Journey Quest for Tikal (US)
    VJCE - 5581 You Don't Know Jack (US)

20. RMEHA5

RMEHA5 New Member

Could someone help me with the freezing problem? I have an acekard 2i and tried to use the AKAIO 1.8.6a, but it says that I have a clone... But I've checked everything on my card and it looks real.