1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

(Note) emualtor is not perfect, also depends on your hardware to how fast the frames run, should be ok in certing part of the game

No craches what are you moning about ? lol!..

(Note) May get hold of a DS later, so i will look into the errcode=-5 issue
    Post Merge: [time]1299929813[/time]
    errcode=-5 isues this may help ?, http://gbatemp.net/t282584-fix-for-pokemon-white-black-us-version

2. Deadend468

Deadend468 New Member

Thanks, and I have YS Menu.

Do I have to delete that? And where do the Wood R4?

3. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

what card? Im' playing pokemon white on YS Menu lol...

4. Deadend468

Deadend468 New Member

I meant - Where do you download the Wood R4 for SDHC?

5. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

Any way to change brightness in YSMenu during gameplay?

6. Jhon 591

Tap right left corner of YSMenu screen, before playing the game maybe depening on what ysmenu is used on

7. GreaterAjax

GreaterAjax New Member

I can't even get the ROM out of the damn .zip.

It extracts it, but I get a script error, and when I try to place the ROM onto the card, it tells me the file is corrupted or unreadable.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm an idiot.

8. gunalch12k

gunalch12k Member

Okay, I have a R4sdhc from www.r4sdhc.com

I tried Ysmenu and WAIO, but no matter what I do, both of them freeze one the Professor lady is done talking.

Any idea what I Should do?

9. drewlykun

drewlykun Member

I'm using DSTT. I got the game working and everything is great but there have been a few things I've noticed. It seems any action that reloads the opening after you've already gone through it causes it to freeze. I.E: The Wifi Options and such, but it also does this when retiring from Battle Subway AND after defeating the Elite 4. Just thought I'd point out it seems only when the title menu reoccurs.

Edit: Resting not Retiring.

10. axinator

axinator New Member

I am using a DSTT with right firmware but i still can't load the game and always get the -4 errorcode...
    Is someone experiencing the same problem or does anyone knows how to solve it?

11. Jhon 591

Re-Place thease file into your TTMenu folder

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.msg1253265#msg1253265

12. DavijoBoy

DavijoBoy New Member

Guys I've been playing the Black patched version for a while now...the other day I tried playing against one of my friends for the first time..they have a legit copy of the White version..we tried connecting via wifi but it couldn't pick up his DS..

Is multiplayer even possible? Sorry Im a n00b in this area.

13. skyec

skyec Member

I need a little help, i downloaded the patched version for pokemon white but I cant seem to open th menu to save. I realised that's a problem under the occured anti-piracy protection, is there anything I can do about it?

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

You don't have to delete YS Menu
    You can get wood R4 from here

Real R4: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0

Clones: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3t1sfn

15. fmoly2

fmoly2 New Member

Here's how I got pokemon white working on my r4i-sdhc. I've been playing it for a couple of hours now, I can save without freezing and everything else seems to be working. First, follow this guide: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53474.0 You don't have to use the pre-patched rom, I'm using a clean one I think. Now launch the rom from the TTMenu.

The first problem I encountered was that when Professor Juniper asks for your name, the keyboard wouldn't appear and the game would freeze. To get past this I used the save file from here: http://www.4shared.com/file/nJq1KUBJ/Save_files.html Just put it in the same folder as your rom, and make sure both the rom and the save file have the same name. Start the rom again and load the save game, it should work and you'll be at the start of the game in your house. After loading this save, you can restart the ds and delete the save from the pokemon title screen (hold select + up + b I think) and start a new save with your own name.

The second problem was that it would always freeze when saving. To solve this, I just changed memory cards. I was originally using a SanDisk 1GB sdhc card, I copied everything to a Samsung 2GB sdhc and it suddenly started working. It's the only thing I've been able to find that works.

TL;DR: If you are having problems saving with a r4i-sdhc, try using a different memory card.

16. yohanblake

yohanblake New Member

i have put wood r4 on my ds but then it just stays a t a loading screen plz help

17. blooddragon88

blooddragon88 New Member

i use acekard2i i just got it. i use it on my dsi i have akaio install on it latest verstion i got the clean pokemon white rom disabled the anti privacey setting when it tries to loads it just goes to a white screen any nothing happens any idea this thing is very fustrating

18. moominflump

moominflump New Member

Found a new AP i think, really annoyed too. My game freezes upon entry to the pokemon musical, in Nimbasa city (where the 4th badge is). Can't avoid it either as the girl chases after you if you try to leave the damn city >.< [ Am using pre-patched pokemon white from first page, on r4sdhc with wood 1.26 ] Game worked perfectly smooth upto this point, shame 8(

19. korekillerking

korekillerking New Member

Hey there, im sort of new to the whole flashcart thing. I have an R4-ultra and im trying to get this to work on my ultra with no bugs, could somebody please help me? Thanks.

20. Churrotastic

Churrotastic New Member

Dude...I love you.

It works on my R4i-SDHC v1.4.1 with TTMenu with the latest versions.

-Pokemon White US ROM
    -No Freezing while saving

Edit: I still freezes when saving, but only if you saved without making any decent progress. Hmm, in other words: If you win a battle, talk to someone, change settings or something along the lines and then save, it shouldn't freeze. However, if all you do is take 2 steps then save, then it will freeze.