1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Rabeeshan

Rabeeshan Member

is an actual patch for the rom gona come, like not really fixiing the firmwares but liek a patched rom that allows us to play on any carrt with anti piracy

2. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

really hope so, r4i gold v2.0 just doesn't work at all with any kernel :(

3. Razzynezz

Razzynezz Member

I can't seem to save the game at all. After the first two battles with your friends.. It just says " It's impossible to save" ._. I do get exp tho and everything.. I'm playing on an acekard 2.1

4. thegayblade

thegayblade New Member

So, downloaded White, input the codes, got to the start screen. But when I got to start a new game, all I get is a black screen.

I looked through this thread but didn't see a fix for this. Can somebody help me out?

5. undeadwish

undeadwish Member

so how do i make this game work with a r4SDHC?

6. Penguino

Penguino Member

Yea this isnt working on my WOOD R4 1.26 :/

7. wildvine47

wildvine47 New Member

Ok, so I have R4i-SDHC from ndsgamer.com

I can run the game and it plays normally, but occasionally it will be stuck at whitescreen, and whenever I try to enter the Union Room, it freezes up. What's the best software/program thingy to run it on. I've been using TTDS, but I need Union Room for what I'm trying to do.

8. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

BREAKTHROUGH FOR R4i GOLD V2.0 ?!?!?!?!

got it to work!!! basically just downloaded kernel from: http://www.r4igold.net/r4i-gold-download.html#1

works with R4i Gold V2.0T YSMENU, I've saved and loaded successfully only, not sure on union room etc. used the patched pokemon white rom from with forum :) , can't believe it worked lol...

9. 013456

013456 Member

HOw do you activate the action replay code where any pokemon can learn any TM/HM?

10. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

not sure but don't cheat man :p

11. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

This thread and cheats only work for the roms posted in this thread. It will not work for the new US roms.

12. pokepower22

pokepower22 Member

Hey guys,hope all of you who are in Japan and anywhere near the tsunami are ok,so ive just uploaded my TTMenu into a ZIP file and uploaded it to Mediafire.This works indefinatly,i got it offf someone when the Topic only had few pages:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?71asorjmerm7ri8
    Its called Help For Others because Mediafire takes them off if they are something to do whith Patches ,etc.
    This loads fine and works White fine and saves,havent tested union room yet but i will need it,No freezes so far,Typeing works,no freezing when saving.Ive only tryed this on my R41-SDHC 1.4,so no other carts but im hoping they will work as well.
    EDIT:seems i accidently put the main folder and other things into a folder.When you extract the TTMeny folder from it,open that up and the content inside is what you want to put onto your card.

13. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

pokepower, ive been trying the ttmenu and all ive been getting is either a weird loading screen, or a scrambeled screen with weird menus with no other backgrounds. ive installed the ttmenu right i think? i just dragged and dropped the folder you gave to me in the root, and re copied over the sys and that other file in the root.

14. pokepower22

pokepower22 Member

Triplehl3ix ive sent you a PM.

15. bulimicbrian

bulimicbrian New Member

Has anyone got it to work on the Supercard DS One SDHC? I'm currently using the SuperCard DSONE/i EOS V1.0 SP6 OS, but whenever I try to start a new game on both the clean and patched versions, the screen freezes on the professor's picture as it begins to fade in. Any help would be appreciated.

DestinyZX said something earlier about getting it work if you bypass the AP on the card? Anyone have anymore info on how to do this?

Sorry for any nooby questions. Thanks!

16. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

Your getting further than I am Bulimic.

17. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

have you tried YSMENU? worked for me...

18. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

I am trying to figure out how to install it.. i have tried quite a few multiple attempts, no go..

19. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155479&st=30&p=2459174&#entry2459174 may help you

20. triplehl3ix

triplehl3ix Member

Thanks I appreciate it.. Tried to follow some of it, but realized the guide was outdated. Anyone care to help out through chat? I'm a fast learner when communicating right.