1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

So can someone help me with this cheat problem?
    When i active cheat game dont iven load up...

2. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

Here's how to fix this: 8D
    If your card's website( On the is : www.r4i-gold.com (hope it is ^^')
    First backup the content of your SD card, then format it.
    Copy paste the content Of the "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu"(TTMenu v6.53) folder in your SD card, + R4i SYS files.
    Download "CLEAN UNTRIMMED" rom Pokemon B/W.
    Download a Patch Named : "Open patch"( look for it in google, version 1.10 , i don't remember where I DLL it sorry! :s)
    Patch The clean untrimmed rom with the open patch, it fixes freeze, no exp bug. And you won't get the 4 error neither 5 eroor codes using TTDSMenu . The patched rom is .nds file, the unpatched one is .bak. I guess you know witch one you'll take :p. That's all ^^' (You expected More? :p) I hope I've been helpful.
    It worked for me, why not for you :D ^^'
    ( If I find The DLL link for the "24193-Open Patch v1.10" (it's the exact name of the patch) I'll let U know)

Post Merge: [time]1299867495[/time]
    I have the same problem On TTDSMenu, Just use the pokesav it's much better than the codes on the cheat database. There's only one interesting code that u can't load on pokesav . It's the Exp Multiplier ^^'.

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez Flash Vi had an update 3.0 OB6 and now the roms are working clean!

4. darkhotaru

darkhotaru Member

if i do this will i guarantee it to work on my r4i sdhc revolution? its a v.14 and i updated the recent firmware on that site and i keep on getting that errorcode 5

5. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

That is for Vi only! The V v1/v2 and plus can't run the 3.0 series.

6. j3ueno

j3ueno Member

I get the "white screen after booting rom" AP no matter what firmware I use; guess I'll just have to wait until a better patch or firmware is released :(

7. Pinchanzee

Pinchanzee New Member

First of all, thanks for all your help, I've been trying to sort Pokemon Black on No$ 2.6a for ages and with this thread's help I finally got it working, for that, I am very grateful!

Having a strange problem though. Every 20 battles or so, I get a strange battle glitch. When I go into a battle (the odd 20th-or-so one) the bottom screen becomes completely inactive. I can't use any control buttons and the "touchpad" doesn't respond to mouse clicks. The camera just bounces around as it does if you leave it idle.
    It's not fatal but it's annoying having to save all the time and reset the cartridge every so often.
    Has anyone else had this problem/is there a known fix?

Many thanks.

8. Pinda NL

Pinda NL New Member

use desmume 097 with patched version. desmume is a lot better now no crashes and you can import your save.

9. Leon16

Leon16 New Member

Hmm, using No$Gba with patched (U) version I still run into the black screen after I start up a new game, any fixes for that yet?

10. at the begining of this are those rom U?

11. j3ueno

j3ueno Member

You should read this leon16:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=49789.0

Another solution would be using desmune...

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Delete the no$gba.ini file, and try again, BIOS might be enabled causeing black screen after stating up a new game

13. pepsiguy_2

pepsiguy_2 Well-Known Member

Can't get White to work, which ROM do I download? R4i V1.4 and it says the errcode=-5.

14. Deadend468

Deadend468 New Member

Hiya!
    I have a R4 SDHC with a 8GB MicroSD Card, but am not sure how to put the Wood R4 onto my SDHC.
    Please can someone please explain how to do this?

Also, will all of my games, and save files be removed if I put Wood R4?

15. toilet seat

toilet seat Member

Thanks for the effort but didn't work :( , TT menu loads endlessly :( . I have a r4i gold v2.0 :( , doesn't seem like there is anyway to play pokemon white/black us versions, the jap version worked fine though...

16. moo31

moo31 Member

srry for the noob question guys. but where is the nds share section? i used the search button and somehow can't find it. thanks again

17. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

You simply download and extract to the root of your SD (Root meaning when you first open it up)
    And, no, it will not have any harm to your currently placed files

P.S. You open up wood r4 through the r4 menu:)

18. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?board=55.0

19. spidey07

spidey07 Member

Hello I am still getting random slowdowns playing on NO$GBA. Drops to 2-3 fps for 10-15 secs before going back to 30fps. However no crashes. Any reason why?

20. gunalch12k

gunalch12k Member

Okay, I have a R4sdhc from www.r4sdhc.com

I tried Ysmenu and WAIO, but no matter what I do, both of them freeze one the Professor lady is done talking.

Any idea what I Should do?