1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear, Glad that you bro is OK!, I have bean viewing it on sky news

Yes i can see the damage very much, But it's the after shocks as you say keep continuing, I wounder is the internet is OK with having it through the air waves ?

Let's also just hope to hear from CoolKill3r

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If he's living in the Northeastern area, its hell gone loose there. Hope he's fine too. Everything been swept off by the tsunami around those Northeast costal area; Chiba pref., Ibaraki pref., Sendai pref., Honshu pref., Hokkaido pref., etc. My bro is in Tokyo, but there too, in Shinjuku-Shibuya area are lightly damaged, all public transport put to a stand still, with 1 dead due to fallen debries in Tokyo, and at least already known 28 death due to other causes in some other pref, and another 100 pronounced missing from a cruise ship gone missing.

But Japan is a very well prepared nation when it come to earthquack and tsunami. My national tv stations are all broadcasting live collaboration with NHK, which is highly unusual for my country's tv channel. The tsunami aftermath is going to hit South East Asia countries in another hour, and Australia in 2 hours time. Lets just hope all romu members living in Japan are fine. Our prayers should go to them.

I guess due to this recent incident, Digimon Story : Super Xros Wars Blue and Red (J) will be not be dumped anytime soon by members of the release groups living in Japan, after already over a week due ?? Sigh..... :'(

3. Jhon 591

Well CoolKill3r look's ok as she is online now!

4. Prectorian

Oh...that's a relief. :)

5. opunium

opunium Member

i delet
    ed the r4patch and added ttpatch, but i still get -5.
    i never needed something like this before.....

6. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

IT DOESN'T WORK!! TT.TT
    Running M3 Real (Sakura v1.44) and it freezes when I start a new game on the prof.
    Please help! :(

7. Prectorian

Try YSM3: Its basically YSMENU for M3;

Latest YSM3 from Gaboros (Running RGF Latest DAT v.6.53) :
    The Link : http://filetrip.net/f24248-YSM3-6-53.html

Supported cart:

Unsupported cart:

Setup: Copy all file except the .txt

8. Zafrina

Zafrina Member

ok thanks, do i copy all my games off the card and then put in the new system? (then just put them back on)
    Ok im not sure if i installed it 100% correctly but the game works so thanks a lot! (hopefuly this will fix a few other freezes i have)
    only thing im sad about is there is no scroll and i liked the sakura set out :'(

9. Jhon 591

Please read RGF quote cu fully

We have try ed all options, Maybe it is just the card

I found this page mentioning, ROM start up bug fixes

http://gbatemp.net/t282646-dstt-i-updates
    Post Merge: [time]1299841966[/time]
    Always backup game and saves to your hard drive, before adding new software
    Post Merge: [time]1299842543[/time]
    (Note) On behalf of CoolKill3r We are hear to help with Questions and Updates, With the JAP disaster at stake, (Request) from him

10. darkhotaru

darkhotaru Member

im using the latest one

11. Only1Balto

Only1Balto Member

Thank you very much friend! I'll give it a shot.

12. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Lmao, I can't check till I get to Castellia city and migrate my Celebi and shiny beasts. I haven't even gotten the 2nd badge yet.

BTW, the AKAIO I'm using isn't 1.8.6, so technically the DS Download play option should still work?

Anyone who's gotten to post E4 tried migrating yet? Or were able to migrate Celebi and shiny beasts? Gotta know now.

13. IsaCRM

IsaCRM New Member

what is the password?

14. lischan

lischan New Member

hi =) i'm playing pokemon white (U) and patched on No$gba, yesterday everything was fine, i used de savcheat and played like 2 hours, saving in the game... today i run the rom and select my game, it asks me if i want to lauch c-gear, either i chose the sceen goes black and doesn't load...
    in the battery fold there ir no pokemon white sav i don't know why but when i load the rom my information is there...

15. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Just to Check....
    It works on R4i-SDHC, but with problems?
    I keep getting either stuck at Professor Juniper OR it does play, but when I try to load a saved game, it says "there is no save file found due to damage or corruption" or something similar. Any pearls of wisdom from anyone?

16. Jhon 591

Just hope your Micro SD chip has not got corruption on it also, Best to check it over on your PC, Are maybe it's just the save its self might need deleteing

If so maybe a full format of the chip using panasonic formatter

17. opunium

opunium Member

What is that? and where is it?

18. Jhon 591

errcode=-5 : Caused by not having the required loading data for that particular DSi-Enhanced game in infolib and also caused by not having the latest ttpatch.dat/r4patch.dat/m3patch.dat in the TTMenu folder (file depends on which cart you are using)

19. kevin1232sn

kevin1232sn New Member

thank you so much ;D
    it works on ttds ;)

kevin,

20. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

No, I tried it with a blank SD card, still same thing. I've deleted the save, too.
    I've tried using the YSM3 thing, Wood and DSTT. All have the same result. I'm using R4i-SDHC v 1.4.1