1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. GuardianFlash

GuardianFlash Member

OMG, I FIXED the not able to save issue for my Acekard 2i Akaio 1.8.6. All I did was turn off 'Bypass Anti-Piracy in the settings. Now I can play Pokemon Black/White with no problems! Just got my first badge. No freezing, no black screen, or white screen.

Edit: I can confirm the patched version works without 'can't save game' problem when bypass anti-piracy is disabled, while the clean version doesn't have a problem saving game when bypass anti-piracy is enabled. This was on Akaio 1.8.6.

2. killerbee2

killerbee2 New Member

I got my pokemon white to work on r4i 1.4 you need ttmenu which you can get on r4wood website. you will also need latest firmware from r4i website. After u download ttmenu from r4wood website the instructions should be inside when u extract it

3. DannyJames

DannyJames Member

R4DS Wood 1.26
    Sandisk 2GB microSD
    Pokemon.White.Version.EUR.NDS-SweeTnDs
    Snivy level 30 in Castelia City.

Running perfectly so far.
    No freezing.
    No problems saving game.
    Successfully gaining/saving exp.

"Mystery Gift" via WiFi returns:
    Liberty Pass to take a ship from Castelia City to Liberty Garden and meet the Mythical Pokémon Victini!
    which I successfully obtained from the Deliveryman.

"Game Sync Settings" returns: "The server is undergoing maintenence. The details can be reviewed at Pokémon Global Link website. http://www.pokemon-gl.com Error code: 13212"

4. McGann10

McGann10 Member

im really new to this mate is there anyway you could post a screen pik of your SDHC root?

btw is your card the same as mine?

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

5. houndf

houndf Member

I was playing the Pokemon (J) version rom with the English translation and yadda yadda. I easily copied over the save file and now am playing the (U), continuing where I was from the (J). I am using the R4 with wood.

I've come across a problem though. When I talk to the name rater to rename my pokemon, I get stuck in a black screen. Every Pokemon I've tried results with this problem.

If I can find any fix, I'll post it here. If anybody has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

6. houndf

houndf Member

Can anyone confirm that they are or are not having the same problem with the name rater renaming?

7. frank199

frank199 New Member

I have tried both the Patched and non patched versions of Pokemon Black (USA) with R4 wood 1.26 . None of them work. The patched will load the pokemon logo then it'll fade black, then it freezes there. With the non patched one, it just freezes white when opening up the rom. Any solutions?

Thanks

8. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

Houndf, can you tell me how you got that to work with wood?
    I can load my Jap translated find, but when I load US patched/unpatched It freezes upon trying to load a save (where it should say Autumn) or freezes after talking to the professor and starting a new game.

9. houndf

houndf Member

I acquired a clean version of PKMN White (U), and then downloaded the dicastia patch @ http://filetrip.net/f24263-Pokemon-BlackWhite-USA-AP-Fix-1-0.html
    You drop the clean rom ONTO the exe file and it will make a .nd5 file. Rename it to .nds
    I've had no problems, save the renaming I mentioned before. Although I imported the save file from the (J) version well aways into the game so I cannot say that it will not freeze at points like you have said, at a new game or with speaking to the professor.

10. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

Oh ok, well unsure what is even happening with this anymore..
    It did not work, same as un-patched..
    Thank-you for trying to help and suggesting though :)

11. houndf

houndf Member

You could always play in the Japanese patched with the English translation and get to a safe point. Then just switch it with the (U) version (make sure the (J) save file has the same file name as the (U) version). This is what I have done, essentially.

12. jeffrey6264

jeffrey6264 Member

13. xManaphyx

xManaphyx Member

I can play it perfectly.... just that...... (Yeah)

SAVE (Click)
    Saving...... (FREEZE)

Several times already >< , had tried to turn off the cheat code and everything off ,it still freezes,i am very angry bcuz ytd i spent the whole night to make it to the 3rd city(Giant city with 3rd gym) + Catching Victini
    Caught it, SAVE ! (Freeze, T_T )
    anyway to solve?

14. mattRlive

mattRlive New Member

Ok here the fix for R4i-sdhc and HappyBox for Pokemon Black & White USA Roms

i have recode a TTmenu Files and you can download here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cl9h9tcejoevshh

NOTE: Only work on PoleSmokers PATCH ROMs and r4i-sdhc,r4-sdhc,r4i-sdhc happy box

sept.1 put the TTmenu Folder & TTmenu.nds in the roost of the micro SD

sept.2 load TTmenu.nds on your R4i sdhc.

sept.3 and load Pokemon Black & White USA ROM

NOTE: had to edit this because i mess up the links

15. CardMaster24

CardMaster24 New Member

Ok now can someone run me through on how to work it on a R4i SDHC 1.4 with a DSI 1.4 from start to finish

16. caterpie

caterpie New Member

Hi sorry,

I am running on a R4 v1.18 with Wood 1.26 and the c gear is not working on the US patched version, is that normal? x.x

17. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

How can I transfer Pokemon from HG/SS from my acekard 2i? It says i have to go to download play but i cant :O

18. mythical77

mythical77 New Member

Does anyone know if the patched version/clean version works with CycloDS Evolution v2.2? Thanks.

19. xManaphyx

xManaphyx Member

*commits suicide*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , THE TTMENU METHOD DOESN'T WORK AGAIN.........
    Sigh.... how could tis happen to me
    it keeps freezing (100% freeze,the chance goes up as i save more) when i save

20. McGann10

McGann10 Member

Do you know what Kernel you need to have or can it be any?