1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. opunium

opunium Member

ok got it, so i placed the files in TTMenu (overwrite) but now i got load rom errcode=-5. what do i exactly have to do? i dont understand it much, my english is not that good, sorry for that.

2. Somebody has contacted me saying they have the exact same problem, so does anybody know what it is?

Happens with both ysmenu and wood r4. latest versions for both! Neither does it work on my friends acekard2i. we all have the same problem.

here is my post again:
    Somebody help me play PLEASE!
    Number 1. I am in battle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 2. I select my move
    [​IMG]
    Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
    [​IMG]
    I CANT FIGHT!

3. critz

critz New Member

Does not work on Super Card Rumble. Converting gives a 0 byte file even with patched rom :(.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Sorry for the late delay, Just had alot of people come around

Could be a patched rom as them files only play the clean ROMs only, But many people have mentiond for this game to have errcode=-5 issues, clould also mean not having the original either ttpatch.dat are r4patch.dat in the TTMenu folder

5. architta

architta New Member

Anyone else getting a black screen with the M3ds real when you activate the cheats?

6. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

Press X...

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Anyone having issues regarding errcode=-5 only, DSTT / R4 YSMenu

Download this r4patch.dat original and override the one in the TTMenu folder and let us know if it worked or not ? + you need latest dats

http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=501

The latest Dats extinfo.dat / infolib.dat / savlib.dat , http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=500 <- Override TTMenu folder ones

8. dezmomo

Argh, great timing. Loading screen...
    What's the latest firmware for R4 Ultra please?

9. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

use AKAIO

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Download here
    Includes AKAIO.

11. dezmomo

Tried it. What am I doing wrong... ><

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

you need to download the patched version of the game. or try to see if you can update the loader. but im not sure if you can since it is not the real akaio

13. immortalce

immortalce New Member

Hi, guys.
    I have AKAIO 1.8.6, and everything's working fine, except for the wireless features.
    I know that flash carts aren't compatible with the IR function, but when I try to use the 'entralink', the bars instantly go red when i step onto a bridge. It's green if I'm not on one.

Is this just because I'm using a rom?
    patched rom btw

14. Dead_Lee

Dead_Lee New Member

the game works fine on my R4i v1.4.1, except everytime I try to save it freezes, both on patched and clean and on either black and white. Anyone know what to do?

15. dezmomo

Sorry, I mean I have the forever Loading screen. Don't even know if BW will work yet...

16. ZogersD2

ZogersD2 Member

How do you guys fix forever loading screen!

17. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

usually formatting the sd card fixes loading issues. backup everything first

18. SolisDF

SolisDF New Member

I have a DSTT with a SDHC card, and the game runs using YSMenu latest version, it just takes 2 mins to load the rom. Using Wood 1.25 it loads instantly but loading a save file or starting a new game gives me a black screen instead of loading. Can someone give me some advice to make either work properly? I've reformatted my SD card already.

19. TZX1.0

TZX1.0 Member

Doesn't work on my card, with a white screen...

But then again, I'm using an r4 clone that no one I know has even heard about: http://www.r4.ndsl.cc/
    I got it overseas, in Indonesia(where all software is fake), but I didn't want to mail order. (I don't trust the postal service)
    Anyways, Does anyone know where I can get a new flashcart from a store in the US? (a way to run it on my card would be better, but most games don't run on it anyways.)

20. B3H3M0T

B3H3M0T Well-Known Member

i try to play black and white (u) clean version and i can't play with no$gba or no$zoomer and openpacth not work properly too. when i play with no$ it say catridge not found i already hav all what needed for no$ and when i try it in my friend i work properly