1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. skyec

skyec Member

I'm sorry if I seem all noobish but I tried playing on my desumume and I realised that I couldn't find a way to save. Anyone can help? :/

I used th patched ver btw.

2. pindy

pindy Member

the europe rom works perfectly on my ttds, on the 7th gym no problems all you need is the latest firmware

3. xManaphyx

xManaphyx Member

um.... RetroGameFan is my big savior...
    R4i SDHC with TTmenu from RetroGameFan 's cart update folder works~
    *Well temporarily*(Because i get constant freeze then i rmb that i shud use A CLEAN rom if i would like to use TTMenu)
    *Testing with clean rom ltr, if no freeze then i will thank to everyone here and Jesus and the other gods for letting me to play such an awesome game*

4. riceball7852

riceball7852 Member

DSTT/YSMenu v1.17a12 (v6.53) isn't working well for my R4 SDHC for B/W (U)
    the error would be unabling to load the rom.

5. aztekhart

aztekhart New Member

I have an r4 that says Revolution for Ds and www.r4ultra.com, i put ysmenu on it and when i try to open a game it says Unsupported DLDI Name. Any help?

6. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Well my friend gave me a card and wanted me to put black and white on it. I put them on and tested it and a white screen came up on both after booting the rom. What I have here, is what I'm pretty sure is a fake 'Ds Download station' card. I haven't heard of it before now so I'm not sure what to do. By the way, Pokemon HG/SS worked on it. The reason I think its fake is because when you google image 'Ds download station' a picture comes up with the same code as the one I have here. Any tips?

7. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

I've just reformatted my drive using the SDformatter, and installed YSmenu 6.51 and then done the upgrade to 6.53 on my R4 SDHC revolution and used a dldi patcher on the ysmenu.nds (Which i'm sure I was supposed to do) and checked as to whether it has the r4patch.dat etc in the menu's which it does and I am still getting 'Unsupported DLDI name'..
    Nothing seem's to change the outcome here.

8. RandomUser

RandomUser Member

Don't bother with YSmenu, wood r4, or ttmenu. Format your card and get akaio 1.8.1 from r4ultra.com instead

9. opunium

opunium Member

Does it also works on DSTT without the YSmenu? Does it actually matter wich kind of menu you use?

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You could use your original firmware for DSTT, Just replace the latest dat's into the TTMenu folder extinfo.dat/infolib.dat/savlib.dat <- Over-ride them

Latest dat's hear http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=500

11. opunium

opunium Member

i dont even got those files in TTMenu. do i just have to place them there then? what does it means?

and the game doesnt work. rom load errcode=-4

12. Jhon 591

infolib.dat fixes errcode=-4 if game is added to it + with help from extinfo.dat

Basically them dats are the main updates alone

Place them in there and see if works, Say What the TTMenu folder don't have them files ?

13. garfieldje

garfieldje New Member

hi, i've downloaded pokemon black and white from the downloadpage here in romulation, with all succes.
    But the problem is that i have an errorcode =-5

i have the R4i card v1.33b
    i know what coolkiller setted on the forum : Doesn't work CLEAN on:
    R4i v1.33b

But, what can i do?? Is there nothing else to do? I have already formatted my sd card...

Plz help me grtz garfieldje

14. opunium

opunium Member

ok i will put them in there but how do i download that? i only download that .exe from the inked you posted. and i cant open the .exe. could you upload those three files in a .zip or .rar?

15. Jhon 591

What exe ?, Click on the download hear http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=500

it is rar

16. azbec

azbec New Member

Noob question:

Does anyone have a download link for OpenPatch? i cant find it.

17. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

First page, at top.

18. azbec

azbec New Member

thanks

19. mudy2023

mudy2023 New Member

i have am r4i upgrade revolution for ds on my dsi it is gold with black marks and the site it links me to is r4issdhc.com. everytime i try to load pokemon black or white i get rom load error code=-4 ive tried ttmenue and ysmenue and patched roms and retrofan and they all dont work. please help me :( ive been at this for weeks now

20. trigun266

trigun266 New Member

What i've seen is that games nowadays dont work on many cards but the r4 series.... i bought a G6 DS Real a long time ago and its all i have i havent been able to play any new pokemon game on it because nobody can make it work on the G6 DS Real Cards! i had to BUY black to injoy the game but that just make me mad!!!! AHHHHH Was wondering if the black and white games can be run at all on my card and if no can anybody make it run please its driving me crazy.......... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(