1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. rajiv02

rajiv02 Member

been trying forever with R4i sdhc V2.0 and no luck. someone plz help!

2. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Have you tried re-downloading a clean version of the rom your using? Or maybe a clean version and patch it yourself?

3. Devourment

Devourment Member

OK this is pissing me off to NO ENDS. I've never been this MAD about something not working as I am right now. I'm using R4 SDHC with 1.19b kernel, and it's not working. I've tried with Ysmenu, not working either. Both with patched and clean rom. IT'S NOT WORKING, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. I'M NOT GOOD WITH THAT KIND OF STUFF. I remember struggling this much with Heartgold when it released, but I quit smoking 3 days ago, AND BOY DO I WANT TO BREAK STUFF, ESPECIALLY SINCE THAT CRAP IS NOT WORKING.

/rageblog

I read that some people got it to work using Wood 1.26 ( http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701 ) . The instruction on this thread couldnt have been less clear (and its making me want to throw my monitor out of the window) . Does ANYONE using r4-sdhc got it to work ? If so, could you explain to me exactly what you did in what order ?

4. yes I have tried that SEVERAL times!

5. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Here's my R4i-SDHC 1.33b build.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RJCKIS70

FORMAT YOUR CARD BEFORE PLACING FILES IN!
    Place Rom in Game folder and run it through TTmenu.

Known issues: White screen on boot up of card

Fix:Re-download fresh R4i firmware from R4i-sdhc.com

Keyboard not showing up when Professor ask for name(You will know if keyboard will not show up based on rom speed. I.E. when professor throws the pokeball she throws it at a slow speed, when the pokemon comes out of the ball he does his dance really slow.)

Fix: Not known yet, but you can create a save using No$gba convert it using http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php
    Source Format=No$GBA Target Format= Ace,Cyclos,M3,R4i etc...

No EXP gain

Fix: Download a patched or Patch your own Rom

Game constantly freezes when saving

Fix:Not known yet. Sometimes it lets you save, sometimes it doesnt.

6. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

It isnt working with Akaio 1.8.6. But the first post said it does.

7. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Try turning off AP bypass, with PATCHED rom.

8. mikemcg

mikemcg New Member

I'm having no luck with Pokemon White on WoodTT. I made it to Route 2 without any problems and then after the fight with Bianca I got a never ending black screen. Loading a save has a very slim chance of working, the typical result is the never ending black screen. I've tried the European and US patched ROMs. On my first go I used a clean US ROM, but I wasn't gaining experience.

9. Devilx550

Devilx550 Member

I got this AP problem with my TTDS were it turns into a black screen after talking to the professor in white.

10. neoslashx

neoslashx New Member

Has anyone managed to get pokemon black working on a g6 lite flash card? I know its outdated, I just recently ordered a new flash cart but I'm bored out of my mind wanting to play something.

11. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

* waits for AK2i to come in the mail* =)

12. GuardianFlash

GuardianFlash Member

Help please! Acekard 2i problem.

I downloaded the patched version of the official usa rom. Whenever I try to save the game freezes! How can I solve this please. I already updated my acekard 2i card to 1.8.6. This game is useless if I can't save.

13. zurfaces

zurfaces New Member

I have the same issue and a few other people do as well. I've noticed it's less frequent with the clean version... also I hear that if you have the wifi on it will freeze when saving. I haven't gotten to getting the c gear yet so I wouldn't know. Just wait a few weeks and see if someone comes out with a new fix. I'm using the r4i sdhc 1.4.1 and running ttmenu and have the exact same issue. No known fix for it yet. You can try formatting your sd card and installing ttmenu or whatever works with your acekard. I am not familiar with it.

14. ZogersD2

ZogersD2 Member

I tried this with my R4 SDHC and it Doesnt work!

15. Mindfury

Mindfury New Member

Hey guys,
    Just posting to confirm that both Black (U) and White (U) are confirmed to work PATCHED on CycloDS Evolution v2.2.
    I did so by DLing the CLEAN version and patching with the latest Openpatch. I'd assume Pre-patched Roms would work too, but i didn't try.
    Its being discussed on the CycloDS forums, and support for the clean version will most likely be in the next firmware

16. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Has anybody got it working on a r4 sdhc? Please tell me how you did it please!

17. juxtaranium

juxtaranium Member

Ok, so I have the card R4-sdhc (On the card itself it ses R4 upgrade Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) with wifi above the R4.
    I am using wood 1.26 as a secondary, and 1.33b from R4I-SDHC.com.
    I have been playing the English patched JAPANESE rom for a little while before the release of the US/EU roms, I have multiple versions of pokemon black (Patched US, clean US, patched EU and clean EU) all of them have no problem booting but when it comes to loading my save (renaming the (J) save to the rom's name) I get a Black screen, instead of it saying autumn then initiating the game, I think this is Ap at work. As even when I let it create a clean save after choosing gender etc and you are supposed to be put into the game world it black screens. Which suggests to me that it is indeed ap and I cannot get past the first screen, save or not.
    I've tried all different types of firm-ware's so far, YSMENU TTMENU etc the only one that actually even let's me boot the rom is wood 1.26..

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

18. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Have you tried creating a save using an emulator and converting it?

19. Yasuhiko

Yasuhiko Member

Yeah, it looks like every time I try to save, the game freezes. This is running an R4-III Upgrade with WAIO 1.15 and a self-patched (using OpenPatch) version of Pokemon Black.

20. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Hey how did you get wood to work on your r4 sdhc? It doesn't work on mine! I don't know what to use to get Pokemon White to work!