1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. crinagerulz

crinagerulz New Member

Hey Guys,

Managed to fix my own problem...it was my stupidity at not understanding how Pokemon black worked :)

Anyway i have 2 cards: 1x Cyclods and 1x R4. I have both black and white working on them, with absolutely no AP occurring.

CycloDS 2.2 users can use : Patched Version 1.0 (downloaded from post #1)
    R4 users who are using the latest YSmenu can use : Clean versions as well as patched neither matter as no AP on either when i use them (downloaded from post #1)

And remember to patch the R4 with YSmenu you need to do it in a special way and then update to the latest firmware. I used http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615 for a reference guide on how to get YSmenu to work with the R4, I then used http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53474.0 to download YSmenu v6.51 and 6.53 (latest firmware) and its then a simple matter of copying and pasting the files from 6.51 into the right place, and then copying 6.53 files into the right place.

Hope this helps any CycloDS and R4 users :)

2. trip4004

trip4004 Member

I downloaded this package http://filetrip.net/f24241-RetroGameFan-R4...om%29-6-53.html from RetroGameFan. Like you said.
    Formatted my SD card with panasonic formatter.
    extracted the archive to my SD card.
    Booted my SD and running the YS menu. But when I try to boot TTMenu.nds it says creating TTMenu.SYS and then it freezes.
    When turn off my NDS I try to do the same it says Booting ... and Loading ... and it's doing it endless.
    Even when I just started my NDS with the YS menu running and trying to boot moonshell wich should probably work fine it also the same thing Booting and Loading and doing it endless.

any help plz

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

@ trip4004

I'm note sure but i don't think you need to run TTMenu.nds , Is your card R4 SDHC are R4i SDHC ?

4. crinagerulz

crinagerulz New Member

@trip4004

You definitely do not have to run TTMenu.nds, once the firware is on the card etc. just start up the DS and then start up the games, dont worry about anything else.

5. gtgta

gtgta New Member

ok i see now lol, im an idiot... last problem is how am i supposed to save the game on desmume?
    usually i was using ''I'' for a quik save but when i then click "P" to load that data it says error
    or do i save it normally from the in game menu?
    thanks to sylar1000 for the help

6. Majin GeoDooD

Majin GeoDooD Member

That would be great. If anyone has got it working (saving w/o freezing) on an R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution (www.r4i-sdhc.com) using 1.33b and RGF 6.53 I would love to hear about it!

7. Jhon 591

I kind of mean if you know it's working for you, put your firmware settings into a RAR archive and post them hear saying what card it's working for!, upload them at any file host!

I did a few pages ago for R4 originals that you can find hear see YSMenu v6.53.1 for R4 Originals Only ,

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

8. lew87ys

lew87ys Member

i dont know if this has been asked as there are so many pages.

i have the latest akaio firmware and it gets stuck on the loading screen with 'loading' in yellow.

any idea what to do? i have formatted my card and tried the clean and patched one and they dont work

9. trip4004

trip4004 Member

I have an R4 SDHC card.
    And I also have the same filestructure on my SD card.
    When I run pokemon black i get error code -5 without the ttmenu (can't load it)
    but i noticed when i wanted to start pokemon black the was some seconds creating ttmenu.sys
    so I think the rom loader works ttmenu libraries and I can't run ttmenu.nds so i can't start the rom either
    I also encounterd an error while formatting.
    [​IMG]
    If this makes any sense.
    Thanks already for the help

10. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

*moved to the back*

11. MadBroke

MadBroke New Member

I just bought a DS lite, and I'm planning on buying the Acekard 2i. According to the 1st page, it works on Acekard 2i.. can anyone confirm this? I just wanna make sure since it's the only reason I went ahead and bought the DS lol

Also, I started playing on the computer already, and I already have a save file for the US version. Can I transfer it to the Acekard 2i?

Thanks in advance

12. Jhon 591

Uninsert and reinsert your microsd into the reader and try a diffrent USB port, Then give it anuther try

13. dcast

dcast New Member

I have the game working, no xp AP either, but I'm not sure if im having wifi issues, how would I test for that? If I was able to connect to mystery gift does that mean I'm AP free?

14. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

;D I got the clean ver. to work on my acekard with Akaoi 1.8.1 , but It woulnt work on 1.8.6 Should I be worried????? i bought the game but i just want to check my pokemons Ivs with the rom.

15. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I aint going to patch the games anymore because its too tiredfull and have too mucht to do.
    So either patch it yourself or upload it yourself to romulation.

16. voldemont

voldemont Active Member

Thanks for you're hard work CoolKill3r!!! ;D

17. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Pokemon back froze after a while when I went into a battle on iEDGE 2.1,I don't know if this is just a random problem or part of the AP,it was the E version,anyone else having any problems like this?
    Post Merge: [time]1299607042[/time]
    Also can I use my jap save so I can just carry on,it works but I don't know if there will be any problems because of this.

18. kdodgen18

kdodgen18 New Member

I downloaded Pokemon black from this forum and I put all the codes in and I have two problems.
    1. It wont let me save. I try to save right before I pick which starter Pokemon I want and it wont let me.

2.I pick my pokemon and Bel asks to battle and everything works until the first attack phase and I go to attack and a message pops up and it says rom image crash.

Please help i REALLY want to play this. Thanks

19. I have done that same problem.

Somebody has contacted me saying they have the exact same problem, so does anybody know what it is?
    here is my post again:
    Somebody help me play PLEASE!
    Number 1. I am in battle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 2. I select my move
    [​IMG]
    Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
    [​IMG]
    I CANT FIGHT!

20. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Yes you can transfer the save file over, but you need to convert it first using
    http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php