1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

X opens the menu

2. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Of course, delete your old rom and replace it with this.

3. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Um guys I really need help, I dunno which firmware to download for my brothers r4sdhc and how to get Pokemon White to work, please help!

4. gtgta

gtgta New Member

i need some help, i want to play pokemon white or black on my pc, ive downloaded the european english pokemon white off this website, and i have the desmume emulator, it works fine exept for 2 things, but they are the most important things, like it doesnt let me save the game and the start button doesnt work while in the game, the start button only works on the start screen when it says press start, which didnt seem that bad, but i cant do nothing else and im only at the first gym leader, i need to learn cut to 1 of my pokemon, but without the start button i cant even open the menu, i also downloaded a few of the new wood R4 (dont know what it is) but it doesnt work lol i really need to know which emulator is the best for playing white or black on the pc, and if possible a link to download it, but needs to be able to save and the start button and select buttons need to work :( any help is greatly appreciated

5. stardusties

stardusties New Member

Read through the thread like I did to find the answer. Or more simply refer to my post; it's just 3-5 posts above yours.

6. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

I see you said that you updated to wood for your r4 but I have a sdhc version so doesn't wood not work? Which one do I use then?

7. gtgta

gtgta New Member

i mapped the start button to be enter but doesnt work ive tried everything, i have been sat here for about 12 hours trying to get it to work, i have like 6 different versions of pokemon white and black, and i have about 4 different emulators of which only desmume works, but like i said, it doesnt save or the start and select button doesnt work..... well to be honest i know they work because when i press , it shows which buttons are being pressed and it works but it must be some kind of bug, the 'x' button is A on the desmume emulator so there is no chance that x is menu.... i also read about everybody saying no$gba was the best but when i load it up and search for my pokemon games, none of them show up..... which emulator are you using?

8. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

Can I use the EU save with the USA rom? After renaming of course.

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I meant the X button on the DS opens the menu

10. marcos13

marcos13 Active Member

I used the clean version on my Wood Firmware v1.26 & once in a while it freezes.

11. meyere

meyere Member

I use DSTT with firmware 1.17a12 and it does not work, either patched or clean. I keep getting a -4 error. Any suggestions?
    Post Merge: [time]1299568310[/time]
    Sory about that last post, I got it to work by using one of the files suggested before. The english names are soooo much easier to memorise :D

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

A copy of my respond to your question from your other post(http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53584.0):

13. moldyheady

moldyheady New Member

Someone please reply.

I have an R4 Ultra (SDHC) and I have no idea how to get any of this to work. Please PM me or reply and help me get pokemon to work!
    if you dont know what an r4 ultra is... www.r4ultra.com

14. nerdboy0_o

nerdboy0_o New Member

Same problem here, you're not the only one.
    I've been unable to get Wood R4 working with my R4 Ultra (SDHC), as far as I'm aware they're not compatible.

Help would be appreciated, settling for DeSmuME until somebody finds a fix/workaround

15. marcos13

marcos13 Active Member

I have Wood Firmware install and it's freezing in weird spots.

16. xManaphyx

xManaphyx Member

<<<<<<<<< Ds retard here
    I had tried changing my R4i SDHC V1.33b into a R4 Wood
    by trying.... wood for M3 and wood for DSTT (According to the compatibility list, R4i SDHC seems only fit to these)
    I extracted and dumped them into my Micro SD(Formatted)
    then i launched the R4i...
    then all i get is a white screen with memory card labeled Menu and ? mark (I know it shows that the R4i card cant find out the files to boot)
    what shud i do

ADD-ON : Will RetroGameFan 's multi cart updates files work ? Anyone with same R4i with me have tried it before?

17. paulthegreen

paulthegreen Well-Known Member

Getting white screen on Akaio 1.8.6a

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re-Place thease dats into the TTMenu folder http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53363.msg1249468#msg1249468

19. RandomUser

RandomUser Member

grab Akaio 1.8.1 from the site you linked. Format the SD card (I used windows unbuilt version) unzipped and put the contents on the microSD and any toms. That's what I did (have the exact same card) and I can play any rom. If it loads up, remember to turn the AP on (press Y twice when you highlight a rom). it can be slow to load, so be patient!

20. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Why don't every one make a build for there own card that works and post them hear ?, For them to use that are having issues.