1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Got it working. But whenever I try to save it just freezes on me. I'm not sure, but is there anyway that I can save states with TTMenu? Or has there been a fix out for the freezing while saving problem?

2. Majin GeoDooD

Majin GeoDooD Member

I'm having the same issue; I hope a fix is figured out soon!

3. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

Well apparentley only the patched rom has a problem saving for me. The clean rom is running smoothly so far.

4. shadow772

shadow772 New Member

Been playing Pokemon White [US] Clean version on my R4 with wood 1.26 for several hours now and there has not been one time that any AP mentioned appear. I'm currently on my fourth gym and my pokemon are level 15-20.

5. m3ntalf33r

m3ntalf33r New Member

Hey guys.

I am using the R4i SDHC-v1.4.1 with the updated firmware running off of the updated TT_menu and when I load the patched version of white I get to when I type my name in and it has no keyboard :/. Can anybody help? Is it my firmware or is it a problem with the ROM?

6. undeadheart

undeadheart Active Member

Is there anyway to change the pokemon names from japanese to english? I chose English language in the beginning but the pokemon names are all in japanese.

7. ixcdee

ixcdee Member

I had that same problem. I just made a save using No$gba and converted it. And yes I'm using R4i-SDHC to.

8. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Hey guys my brother has a r4sdhc, was wondering what firmware he should use and what he has to do to get Pokemon White to work on it. Any help would be appreciated!

9. Liem

Liem Member

Cheats are broken on M3 Sakura 1.4.9 3rd and the Touchpod of the same firmware, just a heads up (not sure if anyone asked)

10. whachadodat4

whachadodat4 New Member

Ok, I'm not too great at computers. I know how to extract the rom and stuff i had one before, but it had alot of glitches. So can someone tell me which download i need to get to play the USA white version.

11. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

The (u) and (e) roms are pretty much identical.
    You need to play the clean rom NOT PATCHED.

Use the clean rom. The clean roms are the ones that rgf has fixed the A.P for so running the others might still have it in.

12. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Oh I almost forgot I have the USA rom of Pokemon White so anyway I would really like to help my brother to get it working on his r4sdhc. I could really use the help!

13. stardusties

stardusties New Member

Ello, I'm on an R4 Revolution. I upgraded to v1.18 kernel and when I open the Patched Pokemon Black, all I get is a white screen.

Edit: Upgraded firmware to R4 Woodv1.26 and it works thus. Realized I download White.... /doh

14. googleit

googleit New Member

TO ALL AKAIO USERS:
    Install 1.8.6a
    DISABLE AntiPiracy for B&W (Don't worry EXP still works)

It works!

15. whachadodat4

whachadodat4 New Member

EEEEEK. After downloading 5593 - Pokemon White Version (U) (PoleSmokers) | MegaUpload <<<<that, I battled cheren and bianca and noticed i wasn't getting any exp.. Am i not supposed to get it for the first battle, or do i need a new rom, or is there a code i can put in.

Help, and thanks in advance
    Post Merge: [time]1299548784[/time]
    After further battling, i have established i am not getting the exp. Can anyone give me a code to fix this?

16. mack_beta

mack_beta New Member

So i downloaded the black version but i cant get any exp? can anyone explain ?? ASAP!! haha

17. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Patched Black rom: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JPFEQ6DJ

Patched White rom: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=858UT7KO

These roms are EXP patched, they should work for you.

18. rice chrisb

rice chrisb New Member

The game won't even start up. I followed your steps and downloaded your rom and emulator but everytime I try to start up the game, I don't even get the blue screen. I get an error message and then I get another error message that says: "rom image has crashed." after that, the emulator just shuts down. I configured my emulator with 512 ds backup and even used the cheat codes you provided. every pokemon white rom i download does this. can you help me?

19. whachadodat4

whachadodat4 New Member

I have to download the entire rom?

20. gtgta

gtgta New Member

i downloaded it, how am i supposed to open the menu/ items list?
    as the start button doesnt do anything