1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. cloudaleef

cloudaleef New Member

Yeah, DS lite don't support wpa key from router.Well,whenever i feel like connecting pokemon over wifi,i just unsecured it.

2. Majin GeoDooD

Majin GeoDooD Member

*edit* Nevermind, I somehow fixed it just by copying all the files over again.

3. propanenight

propanenight Active Member

I'm STILL having the same problem. Any ROM I try black screens after professor, and nobody knows why. :'(

4. Draco888

Draco888 New Member

Im using an Acekard 2i with Akaio 1.8.6a and Im getting stuck loading after I run the U.S. Version of the game.

5. Has anyone tried playing the game with a DSLinker?

edit: nvm, it seems like it works:
    Thanks!

6. Majin GeoDooD

Majin GeoDooD Member

So I finally got the game to run and load. I saved in my room after the first battles but when I tried saving 10 minutes later the game froze. I reloaded and tried saving again right away and again it froze. I'm playing on an R4i Upgrade Revolution (SDHC) with the 1.33b firmware using the TTMenu workaround.

I've gotten it to save again in my room, but this intermittent saving definitely won't work!

7. DaDizzle

DaDizzle New Member

I am having the exact same problem.

8. dwiz

dwiz New Member

so guys, i am playing the pokemon black Eu patched version on DESMUME, and everything is working fine.
    No freezes, or laggs whatsoever.

HOWEVER, i can't seem to open up the in-game menu, and the bottom screen of the DS is kinda blue, which means i can't save, bring up my pokemon list, bag etc.etc.

please help

9. maser

maser New Member

Can someone tell me where to find the original, clean, working europe rom please? :s

10. xenrichan

xenrichan New Member

Hello.
    I own an R4-III Upgrade Revolution and currently have WAIO on it.
    Since WAIO's discontinued, I doubt there's a firmware that Pokemon Black/White works on.
    Hmm, does anyone know any other working options for my R4-III so that Pokemon White/Black will run perfectly?
    Thanks.

11. archangel36

archangel36 New Member

You could try R4 Wood. I do believe theres a link on the first page.

12. shadow772

shadow772 New Member

Has anyone try running a clean US version on a R4 with wood 1.26? Does it work?

13. sw33ts4thesw33t

sw33ts4thesw33t New Member

I tried using polesmoker's release on R4 with wood 1.26 and it froze when creating a new game, but noone has answered my post.. so maybe just me.. I haven't seen a link for a clean US version.. If I see one I'll try it.

14. Somebody help me play PLEASE!
    Number 1. I am in battle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 2. I select my move
    [​IMG]
    Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
    [​IMG]
    I CANT FIGHT!

15. Lupdemare

Lupdemare Member

Is anyone having trouble beside me on the first gym when he tries to battle the gym leader and NDS just freezes?If yes is there any work around?The only code i'm using is the one for saving the game.

16. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

(Note) Emulation is not perfect, Some parts of the game will work better then overs, but at lest the main game works ok ?

Tryed the package on the first page ?, are are you using no$zommer with no$gba ?

The codes also not only the save issue but will fix the gain XP with the clean ROM ROMs

17. Lupdemare

Lupdemare Member

I already use the latest No$Gba with no$zommer.

18. tetsunapi

tetsunapi New Member

all things considered i think the "NO EXP anti-piracy" shows excellent innovation on their part.. in fact i find it hilarious xD

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

maxmahito idea was to use DeSmuME rename the save to .dsv for it and bypass the part and then rename it to .sav for no$gba battery folder

PS: wrong topic this no$gba full-package http://www.mediafire.com/?js0l3kmi9pxigiu

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.0

20. DrDestructive1

DrDestructive1 New Member

I have put pokemon white on my r4i sdhc but i cant save the game as it freezes.Someone please help me!!!