1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I keep getting the error "System file is missing" on my acekard 2i. I am using 1.8.6 and have tried both patched and clean (U) roms. Any suggestions?

2. phoenix06007

phoenix06007 Member

is the US version now working with edge?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

try akaio 1.8.6a

4. shadow772

shadow772 New Member

Does the Clean US Version work with R4 Wood 1.26?

5. yankeefan802

yankeefan802 New Member

What's the difference between the European and US version? Don't they have the same game id?

6. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

This does not work on my R4SDHC English-1.34 and I tried using the ttds menu and that did not load at all... but with out the menu I get load rom error code -4

7. s3k7i0n8

s3k7i0n8 Member

they do have the same game id, just look back to my post on page 39

8. ScurvySee

ScurvySee New Member

Tried everything with my dstt and it still won't work. Only thing I haven't tried is the "(Extract and copy rom to folder, then drop the rom into openpatch.exe)" because I am currently on a mac. Anyone have any success that might have tips as to where I'm messing up?

9. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

You shouldn't need the patched rom for TTDS dude. I use the clean EUR Pokemon White rom with the RGF 6.53 update and it works perfect.

10. yankeefan802

yankeefan802 New Member

Ah thanks, didn't see your other post when I checked =O

11. mateussf

mateussf New Member

I downloaded the White version, put the cheat and changed to Flash 512. The intro seems fine, but when i get to the 'Pokémon White' logo, the music is bugged and the lower screen is weird. I click start (it goes through) but when I click 'new game' the screen goes black and that's it. Do you know how do I fix it?

12. ScurvySee

ScurvySee New Member

Yea I tried that and still no success, perhaps the file I downloaded was corrupt. It came in as a .7 or something and I renamed it .nds. Card recognized it, loading bar would fill then I'd get some sort of disk read error, I think it was -83 or -84 something like that.

13. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

I went back to using akaio 1.8.1 and it works until after the introduction...

14. ScurvySee

ScurvySee New Member

Finally got it to work, used TTMENU instead of YSMENU despite the other threads instructions and it loaded. Whether or not it wont freeze during gameplay I have yet to determine.

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Based on your post that I highlighted in red, I assume you mean to say that you downloaded the file, it was either in .7z or .rar extension file. And you simply rename it to .NDS without unpacking it, am I right? If yes, its that part you did wrong. You must upack it first using a decompressing program for MAC. So that you extract the folder in that .7z or .rar, in the folder the file in it should already be in .NDS. You can't just rename the .7z or .rar or .zip file to .NDS.

I don't have a MAC, so you'll have to research for a decompress program from the internet, maybe look for a 7zip for MAC or UNRAR for MAC. You don't need to worry about open patch.exe, simply download the files marked as pre-patched if you want to use the patched version. Or the one marked as clean or unpatched to use the original rom.

16. tipolice

tipolice New Member

@ScurvySee

I recommend Stuffit Expander to unzip .7z/.rar/.zip files. As for using openpatch.exe, you will need to use Parallel or VMware (since .exe is primarily a Windows file).

17. cloudaleef

cloudaleef New Member

Hello!

For R4 Ultra users with AKAIO 1.8.1 - Pokemon Black Version (USA) Patched

Unable to load the rom - Load Perfectly
    Black screen after new game - No Black Screen
    No experience points (EXP) - Got experience point (lv 19 now)

Thanks!

18. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

The files i gave like 2days ago worked..oh wait some people said they couldnt open it...hmm w/e ill upload my updated sd card tomorrow
    P.s i use r4i

19. RandomUser

RandomUser Member

Might i inquire as to where you managed to get the Black (USA) Patched from? Not linked in the OP

20. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I posted it in page 39 of this topic. Look for it there.