1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. rusty95

rusty95 Well-Known Member

Damn. I thought I would play Pokemon earlier than US, but the game finally got to work 2 minutes ago.
    Oh well. Thems the breaks.

2. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

Is it similar to (E) because I downloaded the thing and it doesn't have the ESRB warning so the one I got is the (E) version.

3. YCobb

YCobb Active Member

So how do I fix the issue with the rom not loading? I'm running Akaio 1.8.6, I thought it was supposed to work clean on this?

4. rajiv02

rajiv02 Member

how can any of the versions work on r4i sdhc?

5. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

^ no clue my problem is wifi...

6. YCobb

YCobb Active Member

So I can't load either the Patched or Clean Roms, running Akaio 1.8.6, on an Acekard 2i.

It just freezes on the Acekard loading menu.

Have I missed something?

7. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Im having the exact same problem :/

8. Devourment

Devourment Member

So would anyone happen to have a link for a working (U) version ?

9. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Here ya go-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZMVGQ1X

10. mimus09

mimus09 New Member

I downloaded everything you said, and I put them int he folder and loaded it jsut as it looks. But when I get to the tittle screen to start a new game nothing happens. I can move the pointed up and down but I can't select new game or anything at that matter. Anyone know a fix?

11. John32123

John32123 New Member

I got my R4i SDHC v1.4.1 card working with patched Pokemon White. Alright heres how:

First do the normal stuff and install the original firmware from WWW.R4i-SDHC.COM onto your card. I downloaded the first blue box (firmware 1.33b).

After dragging the firmware onto your memory card you need to go to this link and get the YSmenu/DSTT firmware: http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases?

There will be a folder in the rar file you download called "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu", go into it and follow the txt file instructions.

Next make a game folder on your root of your card.

Then download the PATCHED version of the Pokemon game. PATCHED VERSION ok. (I had the clean version on at first but the keyboard didn't appear when it started up, so I couldn't write a name.)

Place game into "Game" folder

Next start DS up.

There should be a file called DSTT, Start it (Background will have orange and blue flames when started)

Now look for the Pokemon game in the list and start up.

Hope this helps guys (Sorry about it being messy)

12. A5J4DX

A5J4DX Member

US version is out

13. Xel

Xel Member

Awesome man. Is it patched?

14. Devilx550

Devilx550 Member

How come for every version of black and white, when i load it on my TTDS, it turns black after the talk with the professor?

15. archangel36

archangel36 New Member

I does indeed work with R4 Wood, as far as I can tell so far :D

16. BigGangstaKillaC93

I couldn't find a patched (U) rom, so you'll have to patch it yourself I guess, if it's neccessary that is.

17. Bobocum

Bobocum New Member

http://filetrip.net/f24263-Pokemon-BlackWhite-USA-AP-Fix-1-0.html

^ Fixes USA Pokemon Black and White rom AP

18. Xel

Xel Member

Well I asked because I'm using a Mac. Mac's can't open these exe files. If only if people these days used terminal instead of exes to patch.

19. MusicJazz

MusicJazz Member

Black and White (U) Scene releases on the Share -> Nintendo section of the forums by PoleSmokers

20. BigGangstaKillaC93

He wants the patched rom though, sorry but I couldn't find a patched (U) rom.