1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. crossedoutt

crossedoutt Member

From what I gather from scrolling through this thread/the other ones, yes it should be exactly alike the US version.

2. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

That much I can get, but I still wonder about the Dream World and Gen IV compatibility with the ROMS. Wasn't there a lockout of the Dream World for the Japanese Roms? And doesn't transferring require DS Download play? I mainly ask because of what they did for HG/SS and the Pokewalker and how roms were incompatible with that.

3. landan

landan New Member

ok good to hear! thanks for replying, I didn't know if I was the only one.

p.s. apologies for posting an overly large image haha

4. Rossf

Rossf Member

For those still struggling, here is the contents of my SD card. The only thing missing is the PATCHED pokemon white rom I am using from page 1 of this thread which should be in the root directory.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZ7EV60Q

Just to repeat this is for the card on the second blue box on this page ;
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

ttmenu/ysmenu v6.53 is out. fixes all pokemon black/white games [E,F,D,S,I]
    link: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

6. landan

landan New Member

confirmed patched is working on 1.8.6. just ran chkdsk /f d: on my micro SD card from windows. and also turned off bypass antipiracy

mean!!!

7. Rossf

Rossf Member

Confirmed working on R4- SDHC as primary firmware. Even work with saves from the old patched ROM.

8. vinhkhai

vinhkhai New Member

help, it works w PKW but on PKB I can't bypass black screen @@
    p/s: sorry for my bad english @@

9. luigidj

luigidj New Member

Tried several times with R4 Wood 1.26 and I'm getting the same error no matter what I try.

I'm able to start the game, go through the first 2 battles in your room (exp gain IS working), go downstairs, talk to mom, and save my game as I please. I can go upstairs and downstairs no problem, but the second I go outside my screen goes black, the game locks up and the music loops forever. I haven't found anybody with this error yet, any suggestions? I tried formatting my card twice but to no avail : (

10. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Anyone tried using Dream World, C-gear or started transferring their Celebi's, Raikou's Entei's and Suicune's yet? Gotta know if the roms are compatible with them, especially those who are using Gen IV roms.

11. trip4004

trip4004 Member

I just can't get it to run with this game card R4 SDHC
    http://www.r4sdhc.com/r4sdhc.asp
    it is the game card with the update from 2010-03-25

Any help plz ...

12. admeister

admeister Active Member

Doess it work on the R4I gold v1.57

EDIT - it doesnt =( i just get rom load error 4

13. a06smorton

a06smorton New Member

I've got an NDSL R4 Revolution 3 for my DS Lite. How would I go about making Pokemon Black/White work on it, as I've tried to find latest firmware everywhere and can't find one that works. I've tried so many, and none get past the loading screen, let alone let me know if the rom works!

Thanks for any help in advance.

14. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

if your card's back website is: www.r4i-gold.com (v2.0 On the back of the card too)
    Download the TTMenu v 6.53(http://filetrip.net/h25123605-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update.html) , Format your SD card before Copying/pasting the content of the folder Named: "R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu",( backup the R4i Sys files before formatting). Load the TTmenu file, then the rom, It 'll pass the 4 error code, but still I'm looking after bypassing a freeze AP in battles, When I start a fight, It freezes before I can select an attack :s IT FEAKS ME OUT! I play every thing great expect this battle freeze problem, I played over 30mn without freeze pb out of the battle.( I use the per-patched version, so I can't apply the patch again I get a message error. PLEASE help me!
    Ps admeister if you don't get the battle freeze problem please notify it.

15. propanenight

propanenight Active Member

I keep getting a black screen after the prof talks on White. I've tried it with wood and ysmenu. Anybody know why?

16. Haine90ITA

Haine90ITA New Member

17. m3ntalf33r

m3ntalf33r New Member

I am using the R4i-SDHC v1.4.1 and this finally gets the game to load but when the proffessor asks me my name no keyboard shows up... I have tried with other ROM's and nothing changes. Does anybody know a fix, or even experiencing the same problem?

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

CLEAN or PATCHED?

19. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter if patched or not, the r4i-gold team hasn't updated the firmware for its card :s he just needs the TTmenu frimware that's all, it perfectly works for me.

20. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I just want to make sure, so i can post it on the first post!