1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. dan4657

dan4657 Member

Thanks for the roms!I got a question though.Is there any patch that would work on R4i Ultra?It works with the R4 Ultra.Any help??

2. dcast

dcast New Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701.0

followed this on my R4 1.18 so now im a 1.26 wood and the game started up, checking to see if it freezes or if i get xp now.

Did a quick check. Gained XP from the rival battle and i left it on for 15 minutes then walked in and out of a door a little bit no freezes. Havnt checked online or anything beyond the first city.

3. dan4657

dan4657 Member

does the wood firmware work with the r4i ultra?plus when i use akaio 1.8.1 for the r4i it starts up.Then when i load the save file it has a black screen.what happened?And i'm using pokemon black

4. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

experience works for me but not wifi since I cannot get a fc....

5. noobs2h

noobs2h New Member

i patched on edge and it works perfectly thanks for the patch and its not jp patch its clean rom using openexp

6. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

The game works patched if you disable the bypass AP on Supercard DS ONE SDHC EOS 1.0 SP6.

I want to know something. Can a European version of Pokemon Black or White do Mystery Gift events in the United States? Please let me know so that way I don't regret downloading the ROM. I am getting Black for real soon.

7. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Yes cuz alot of united states people played the japanese black and white could do mystery gift like me

8. Batou312

Batou312 New Member

I heard that the game uses IR for 1v1 battles. Is this true or is there a way to get around this to 1v1 battle my friends.

9. skaraflame

skaraflame Guest

Is this working yet for R4i 1.4.1?

10. dangertruck

dangertruck New Member

Slightly. I got it to work on mine but you'll have to have someone else start a save file for you because the keyboard doesn't show up to insert your name. Then later when you go to save after getting someone else to give you a file it'll freeze up and you'll lose all the data. I haven't found a fix for this yet but really want one. I played for 2 hrs and then went to save and :'(

11. samu3l0531

samu3l0531 New Member

Has anyone found a away to get the patched version up and running (cheats included) for M3 DS Real? When I activate the cheats from the latest db my game crashes. Not sure if it's a problem with the game or with the db file. Any recommendations?

12. topgun01

topgun01 Member

Yes I have it running now thanks to sharkm follow his advice a few posts up

13. landan

landan New Member

[​IMG]

This! it goes from blue loading to yellow loading. don't know who tested the akaio 1.8.6 but definitely does not work with pokemon white or black and patched or original (from downloads at the start of this thread).

14. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

AKAIO 1.8.6 is working on me. try formatting your card and putting akaio again. also try turning the ap bypass off. remember to backup everything before formatting

15. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

Nice.
    I have but two more questions.
    1) Will the SAV file of a European Pokemon game like Black and White work with a US version of it?

2) In case of any confusions but.... can the EUR and US versions be able to access the PGL (Pokemon Global Link)?

16. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

IRAI --> Italian Pokemon White version
    IRBI --> Italian Pokemon Black version
    IRAS --> Spanish Pokemon White version
    IRBS --> Spanish Pokemon Black version

17. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter. I live in the U.S. and the mystery gift works fine, I got my Liberty ticket the other day. Victini really isn't difficult to catch. I lowered it to about 3 hp and threw two great balls and then I threw my only ultra ball which captured it.

18. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Hey question, considering these are roms, will they be able to connect to Dream World and the web, as well as be compatible with trading with the Gen IV games?

19. crossedoutt

crossedoutt Member

Is this confirmed working for akaio/acekard 2i clean?

20. Xalfrea

Xalfrea Well-Known Member

Yeah check the first page. But you need the new AKAIO.

Anyone know the answer to my question? I'm debating whether or not I should ROM it or end up getting the genuine article.