1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. sharkm

sharkm Member

Sadly the rare file I downloaded was badly damged thanks to my crappy internet connection, so I have to download it again.

I have another little request, since I noticed there 2 folders inside the rare file- If you could please make a short guide on what exactly I should put in my SD card, where to put it and which of the folders I should extract first. Thanks :D

2. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Yes its updated and works with Pokémon, just click the link that is sticked with the text on the first page.

3. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

What card are you using?

4. chubbyben

chubbyben Member

ysmenu 6.52 works on my r4clone(R4II) the game works now so u guys shud try it for r4 clone users

exp works

you can use ur old save file and it will work with the eng version!

sadly the game is slower, such as opening the bad or pokedex, but hey atleast it is fully eng and looks generrally better

5. dangertruck

dangertruck New Member

I've got r4i sdhc and I finally got it to load with this fix. The only thing is I go to select my gender and when it asks for my name the keyboard doesn't show up. I've tried three different versions and same thing with all of them. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance

6. sharkm

sharkm Member

R4i Upgrade Revolution SDHC.
    I was talking to Chaz3 since he uploaded his entire SD card because he got it working somehow.

Chaz3, I downloaded it again and I still get errors when I am trying to extract the rare file. Am I the only one getting this?

7. dangertruck

dangertruck New Member

I also did... something about mac os.... I'm on win 7 perhaps chaz is on mac and winrar is having issues with it.

8. Pat-0

Pat-0 New Member

FIXED :D:D:D:D i finally can play pokemon :D:D <3

Thx to all

9. TheRealBT

TheRealBT New Member

I know this is going to sound strange but am I the only person with absolutely no problems?

I updated to wood 1.26 on my original R4 and downloaded an exp patched EU White and it worked straight away with XP and no freezes so far. Is there something I should be expecting like not being able to progress any further at a certain point? After seeing everyone have so many troubles I'm suspicious of my lack of them!

10. sharkm

sharkm Member

Are you runing R4I 1.4? If you dont, feel free to post where you got and where ><

Oh, an I am runing win 7 too. Thats gotta be the problem. Fucking CroSoft >_>

11. pokepower22

pokepower22 Member

Just downloaded the Vicitni event and went smoothly.Hope you guys get a fix soon!

12. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

hmm i think i know the problem.i made the rar on my mac.usually i use vmfusion to run windows on my mac then make rars but this time i didnt so ill remake and upload the rar but ill make it on windows.unfortunatly i cant do now cuz im busy so ill have to do later :(

13. dangertruck

dangertruck New Member

Well it depends on the card your using my boyfriend has an older card than me. Like really old and mine is newer like oct 2010 and he had no problems with it but I've been trying to find a fix since yesterday.

14. Countrygurl170

Countrygurl170 New Member

I loaded the EU version and am using NO$GBA and it goes to the blue screen, anyone know the code to fix this??

15. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

Is the USA version out yet?
    And what do I have to do for an R4 Ultra? (Which ROM to download)

16. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

Could someone try the french patched White version on dstt plz ? on my ds, english work fine, but french freeze often

17. Rabeeshan

Rabeeshan Member

in the front page it says the patched version works on 1.18, but after downloading it and tryin it just goes white after loading please help

18. sharkm

sharkm Member

HOLLY SHIT! I GOT PASSED THE BLACK SCREEN!
    For now it seems to work smoothly, here's what I did(I use r4i SDHC UPgrade Revolution):

1. I formated my SD Card.
    2. Using this guide- http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53474.0, I downloaded both link he published + the CLEAN version of pokemon white.
    3. I went to this site- http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp and downloaded my R4i firmware(mine is the third one listed) and extracted everything in the rare to my SD card.
    4. Opening the YSmenu 6.51 rare file(which you downloaded from the guide on step 2), youll have different kinds of folders, each are for different kind of cards. I extracted the R4i-SDHC since thats the card I have to my SD card.
    5. Opening the YSmenu 6.52, and extracted everything to the TTmenu folder and replaced everything.
    6. Opened a folder called Games, placed the Clean version of pokemon white in there.
    7. Opening my DS, choosing the Games(Joystick logo), choosing TTmenu,nds and FUCKING FINALY- POKEMON WHITE!

I just started a fresh game, was freaking blown away that it actually worked and just had to post this mini guide for y'all. Hopefully things will stay smooth and we will be able to play this freaking game!

POKEMON!

19. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Good work :)

20. tinymech

tinymech Member

I know it shouldn't be going here.
    But for those who have gotten the game working, but don't have wifi, I pokesav'd and got the liberty ticket file so you can input it into your .sav file:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5681218M