1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Allco

Allco Member

Wuuuuut you already have it?
    My estimated time is still 26 mins till finish :'(

2. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

Well, at least you can be positive it will work ;)

3. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

ya its the patched version i think.see i was doing so much stuff on my computer yesturday i dont remember if it was clean or patched.i have a video with both(black white clean) so just try that if they dont work get the ptached one. :)

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

pm'ed ya back

5. sharkm

sharkm Member

Wow, I am so pumped. This looks very promising with 46 minutes to go and DLing on 40 kb xD

Anyways, man, even if this doesnt work, I would like to say thanks alot for taking the time and uploading you whole freaking sd card, that is amazing.
    Trully are a bro for doing so :)

Also, was wondering- how many of you take their DS's to the bathroom?

6. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

np and lmao i take mine to the bathroom.i mean come on free time to play why wouldnt i :)

7. Barrie3339

Barrie3339 New Member

I'm trying this. But the 6.51 link is only an update. By any chance do you have a link with the full version for me.
    Would be very much appreciated!

8. Allco

Allco Member

Knowing my luck, it wont work D:
    Post Merge: [time]1299358618[/time]
    Ditto :D

Also im guessing I just copy the content of the "R4i+TTMenu" folder onto my sd card? :D

9. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

10. pokepower22

pokepower22 Member

Thanks so much,just put the TTMenu on,works like a charm.Thanks alot!

11. sharkm

sharkm Member

You can pretty much ignore everything I wrote there and download the link Chaz03 gave in page 32. He has it working perfectly and had his entire SD card in a rare file and uploaded it.
    Should fix all of our problems, hope fully.

ALSO- Chaz03 , you're using R4i Upgrade Revolution (SDHC)?
    Oh, and 50%.

12. Allco

Allco Member

Well i got an error saying "Couldn't find _DS_MENU.DAT"
    So i changed the R4.DAT file to _DS_Menu.dat and now its just stuck on loading screen... I think my R4 is just facked up lol

...I want to cry so bad lmao :'(

13. jouadboy

jouadboy Well-Known Member

Does someone has a usrcheat.dat with Zorua event code for Pokemon White!!!

14. Pat-0

Pat-0 New Member

damn, i still got the error =-5 :( wtf but thx for uploading :) what can i do now..

15. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

I don't reach step 4.. When I start my DS and try launch YSMenu, my ds goes black&grey. :/ I did overwrite the 5 files that it said in the readme in the 6.52 version of YSMenu.

16. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

@sharkm yea i have r4i-sdhc

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

DL RGF v6.51 mulitcart , if you are using DSTT re-place ttpatch.dat from his TTMenu folder into your TTMenu folder / If R4 then use the r4patch.dat

They are some crap r4patch.dat are ttpatch.dat gowing around / and can also fix errcode=-5 at times <- loaded half way

18. :::...Rom...:::

:::...Rom...::: Well-Known Member

That's not game AP, that's the fact that you don't have something on your flashcart.

Go to the Wood R4 topic and download the latest firmware which should include all the files you need.
    If you don't have the _DS_MENU.DAT, an error saying "Couldn't find _DS_MENU.DAT" appears, if you don't have the R4.DAT it stays on "Loading"

Hope I helped. :)

Also, are there any new updates on Wood R4 Original? It works with the latest version I read, any other news I should know? I don't want to read the last 30 pages which is why I'm asking.

19. jouadboy

jouadboy Well-Known Member

Does someone has a usrcheat.dat with Zorua event code for Pokemon White!!!

20. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

This is the latest usrcheat.dat. It's updated with Pokemon B/W codes, so if your codes not here, it's nowhere.

It's not illegal to post links to gbatemp, is it?