1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. trip4004

trip4004 Member

I can't set YSmenu as primary software any help plz

2. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

Is the .sav supposed to be 1 MB? If not, how do I convert it or where can I get a proper one?

3. sharkm

sharkm Member

^
    This is what I did:

1.First, copy all of your saving files/ games to your computer so youll have them backedup.
    2. After everything you need is backedup on you computer you should Format your SD card(notice that this will wipe it clean- everything will be deleted).
    To do this, open My computer and right click the Removable Disc logo of you SD card. Click "format" .
    3. Search here- http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp for your R4 SDHC version, choose your language and download it. Put all the files inside your SD card.
    4. Download YSmenu from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BZ1F76TN and place all the files in the rare file inside the SD card.
    5. Download http://filetrip.net/d24211-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update-6-52.html. Youll have a rare file with alot of files, though you should notice there is a Text file that tells you which files you should copy to your SD card.

(NOTE) - Make sure you change the TTmenu.DAT to .NDS!

6. Now, power up your DS, you should notice when you pick the R4 in the NDS menu youll have a list of some files- choose the TTmenu.NDS . Thats it.

Hope this help to anyone. Im still stuck on the black screen after picking names / loading other peeps SAV files :(!

EDIT: OH! OFC all the credit goes to ROSSF that gave most of the links / explination. He's the man.

4. imsoohandsome

imsoohandsome New Member

I'm using DSTT v1.17a12 and I get a pop up before the game loads saying err code=4 rom loading failed. Please help

5. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

my concern is wifi now I keep getting error code 52000 and my wireless internet is perfect since I'm right next to it.... and it freezes after leaving Nintendo Wifi Connection...

6. Allco

Allco Member

Yeah i did all this and when i launch the TTMenu i just get a black screen :'(

That would be awesome if somebody did :D

7. sharkm

sharkm Member

I know, man, this shit is seriously breaking my balls. SOMONE SAVE US! I amazed my self by the amount of time I spent and the desire to play this effing game!

8. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

I really hate how slow the R4i-SDHC team updates their firmware... hurry up already. :(

9. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

patience you people just patience =D

10. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Ive been playing on my r4i for a while now.it works fine

11. Allco

Allco Member

:eek: howwwwww lol

12. Pat-0

Pat-0 New Member

damn, i'm spending so much time to make it work on R4i SDHC but its still not working always error -=5 -,-'
    please post a solution if you found it, and Thanks to anyone who try to help <3

13. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Latest r4i menu+rgf v6.51ttmenu with the v6.52files(info exit sav lib etc).ill just upload my files for u guys :)

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez Flash can run the pre patched rom.
    With the patch the EXP ap works

15. sharkm

sharkm Member

Chaz03, if you are not trolling THAN YOU ARE A GOD!

16. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

lmao dont worry im not im uploading now.

17. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

I use this too and it works ;)

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

What firmware version?

19. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9x5075rajai6ly7

p.s if it works sub to my youtube as thanks: saurianzerker

p.s.also does anyone know how to put animated sprites into templates made in photoshop?i made one and dont know how to put the animated oshawott in it.

20. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

You are my hero! Works perfectly on my R4i-SDHC. Is that the patched version of Black? (I'd like to play White, you see.)