1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

I've tried it clean and it still gives me the same thing which is driving me nuts. I give up. The patch is worthless and I can't even enjoy the game on my Supercard. This is so lame!

Oh, to let everyone know. I'm using a Supercard DS ONE SDHC with a firmware of EOS Version 1.0 SP6. I don't know what to do and I'm on the verge of giving up.

2. Rossf

Rossf Member

The link definitely works. Also that is a fresh start I'm pretty sure. The only thing is I've already chosen the name but that's unavoidable.

3. extrabb

extrabb Member

I have a TTDS and finally found the fix for DSTT/TTDS cards.

1. Format your MicroSD card
    2. Install YSMenu 6.51 (http://www.mediafire.com/?49e8mcmuy5r5jl7)
    3. Download YSMenu 6.52 (http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0) and drag those files to your MicroSD (Overwrite all)
    4. Launch the pre-patched rom! (Download here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53363.0)

Believe me, it works. I've had both the errors -4 and -5 and now it works.

I've been playing for over 30 minutes and no freezes! Everything works perfectly.
    And after a reboot it still works.

4. PinoyxRockar

PinoyxRockar New Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question but the European version is the same as the U.S. version right?

5. Allco

Allco Member

Ok so after spending mostly all day trying to get pokemon white to work on my R4 SDHC i give up... i might just buy the actual game instead :-\

6. pokepower22

pokepower22 Member

Dont give up yet guys,in 2 weeks time well all be playiing B/W on our Carts!I baught the actual Pokemon Black(Tradition)and im sure to get white on my R4I soon.but,same as always,im getting a white screen whith my TTDS on R4I-SDHC.

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

YSMneu build for R4 Original cards only + iluvfupaburgers Cheats 03/03/2011, Place files on a clean formated microSD chip

YSMenu v6.52.1 for R4 Original + Softreset

http://www.mediafire.com/?2ld5w7nwh2cdsfu

Softreset A,B,Y,X,L,R

Changelogv6.52.1

Code:
    BRGJ - 5591 Ishin no Arashi Shippu Ryomaden (JAP)
    B34J - 5590 Shogi World Champion Gekisashi (JAP)
    IRBF - 5587 Pokemon version Noire (EUR) (FR)
    IRAF - 5586 Pokemon version Blanche (EUR) (FR)
    IRBO - 5585 Pokemon Black Version (EU)
    IRAO - 5584 Pokemon White Version (EU)
    B6GE - 5583 Mega Bloks Diego Build and Rescue (US)
    CQJE - 5582 Mahjong Journey Quest for Tikal (US)
    VJCE - 5581 You Don't Know Jack (US)
    B2UP - XXXX Sports Collection (EU)
    BXJP - ?
    IRAD - 5588 Pokemon Weisse Edition (EUR) (GE)
    IRAI - XXXX Pokémon Versione Bianca (ITA)
    IRAS - XXXX Pokémon Edición Blanca (SP)
    IRBD - 5589 Pokemon Schwarze Edition (EUR) (GE)
    IRBS - XXXX Pokémon Edición Negra (SP)
    VD2V - ?

8. SnakeTB

SnakeTB New Member

so, doesn't work at all with this r4?

9. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

the prepatched version will work

10. SnakeTB

SnakeTB New Member

i have this problem now
    does anyone know how to fix this part?

11. mochilicious

mochilicious New Member

Okay I just downloaded the patched version of White and I can't save because there's no menu in the bottom screen when I'm out of battle? Anyone know what's up?

12. Rossf

Rossf Member

Press X... Christ.

13. mochilicious

mochilicious New Member

Oh woops, sorry. I'm used to using the spacebar to open the menu.

14. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

some one needs to fix wifi because I'm trying to get the gift and I keep getting error code 52000 but my wireless connection is fine...

15. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

I tried this on my R4i-SDHC since someone else in this thread said that would work too. But now, when booting the rom from YSMenu (or TTmenu, whatever it's called) it gives 'disk errcode=-81'.

Does anyone know why?

(Also, I replaced only the non-text files from the YSMenu 6.52 folder to the TT-menu folder, am I doing this right?)

16. Matthew_1993

Matthew_1993 New Member

It'll be great if someone can help me. Every time I try to download any pokemon Black/ White rom it comes up as a adobe reader document, Please can someone help me it even happens to over roms I download.

17. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

um I found this but wifi does not work since I keep getting error code 52000 http://www.mediafire.com/?fuz2z2rqtaz5nd5

18. extrabb

extrabb Member

Maybe this could go in the start post? It really fixes all problems for DSTT/TTDS users.

19. sharkm

sharkm Member

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN!

Bah, after downloading the patched white version so I can try loading Rossf's save file...... NOTHING! Still black screen, sadly :(

If any R4i sdhc(Revolution Upgrade version preferably) user thats has the game working smoothly could maybe put his entire SD card in a rar file and upload it that would be great, though I guess that is alot to ask ><

Any who, Ill try downloading the clean version and see whats up :S

20. Chaz03

Chaz03 Well-Known Member

Off topic but does anyone know why on my r4i there are files(while im using it)on the games menu that have the same name as my game are 4k but have a r4icon?i cant seem to make them go away and i dont know what they are.