1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. poon

poon Member

Hey I got it to work!

Like someone else said download YSmenu 6.51, copy the files to your SD then get the YSmenu 6.52 update and follow the readme file. :)

Not sure if we're allowed to post links here but just google "YSmenu 6.51" and you'll find it! Good luck :D

2. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

which language do you use ?

french version freeze on dstt, english work fine.
    somebody else have this problem?

3. Ollebro

Ollebro New Member

Fix for my problem was to transfer the game over to the SD card in Windows instead of OSX. I have had this problem before so if someone is using OSX and cant get the game to work, try Windows if you can.

4. NyxLimit

NyxLimit New Member

With the latest cheats.db for the M3 Real/Sakura, there are cheats for black and white. But when I enable cheats the game doesn't boot (screen stays black), does this have anything to do with the patched rom or is it a faulty cheats.db file? Becase with HG and SS the cheats still works.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Did you activate the Action Replay cheat codes from inside the cheat database on the patched rom? If yes......then deactivate it. Using a patched rom with Action Replay cheat codes to bypass the AP will cause conflict when running it with the patched rom and in turn cause the rom to fail at loading or cause error during game play. If you want to use the AP bypass cheat codes then you must use the clean/unpatched rom. Other than that I don't know why you suffer from that problem.

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

errcode=-5 can be also caused by not having a original r4patch.dat are ttpatch.dat, In RGF older firmware v6.51 use from one of them from the TTMenu folder into your TTMenu folder

7. pokedis

pokedis New Member

Hey I have the ezflash v (not I) and I am getting the white screen issue I am on the latest V/VI firmware.

Any help?

8. cpnieuws

cpnieuws Member

Tried White on R4i-SDHC with 1.33b, using Wood, as mentioned here:

I wouldn't boot with safe mode disabled, enable it to let it start. However, the game freezes after starting a new game.
    Is the Wood version mentioned above the right one for my card?

(Booting without Wood gives error -5)

9. Wilderness

Wilderness New Member

I've tried just about everything I can with my card.
    R4 SDHC (I believe, the card reads "R4 (SDHC logo), Revolution for DS, (NDSL/NDS).
    The 1.34 kernal from the website gives me a black screen.
    I have tried WOOD 1.25, 1.26, Retro's v6.51 and .52, TTMENU.NDS, YSMENU.NDS.

The only results I get are the -4 error code, or a white screen. I have tried ever savfile size option, disbaled cheats and ingame reset.
    I'm at the point where I want to erase everything on the card and start again, I just need someone to point me in the right direction as to what files, folders and downloads I should have on there to be able to play the game thoroughly. I've tried clean and patched.

Forgot to mention: Retro's .51 install doesn't actually work. White screen with a black "loading" sort of square that stays on that screen.

10. CaptainFlameGuy

CaptainFlameGuy Active Member

So I've been running the clean Pokémon White rom on DSTT with Ysmenu v6.52, worked pretty good.
    However, there are two things that really bothered me:
    Everytime I return to the title menu (where you can pick continue, new game, etc) for a second time, the game crashes on me with a white screen.
    And the other thing, the game randomly crashed when I entered a wild Pokémon battle in Pinwheel Forest, again, white screen.

Any way I can prevent this from happening?

11. joelol89

joelol89 New Member

Another victim of the R4-SDHC here.
    I've tried just about every fix going and the only way to avoid getting an instant -4 or -5 error seems to be using Wood 1.25 as posted above. However, now I'm getting a black screen after the name-entering screen, before the game actually "starts". I assume this is something to do with AP, and not my firmware? If so, has anyone had a similar problem and found a patch that works? I've been using the one from the first post of this thread.

12. Rossf

Rossf Member

Snap. :'(

13. liojio

liojio New Member

I need help i got a white screen on pokemon white.
    I use ysmenu

14. carlostar

carlostar New Member

I don't know if this is going to be the noobest question in this topic, but whatever. I updated my TTDS cartridge to the latest YSMENU, the one released by Retrogamer. I tried the already patched version of pokemon black, and all that I got was a white screen after the loading rom screen. Then I tried to download the clean rom and encrypte/decrypte using eNDryptS advanced, and after that manually patch it. Suffice to say, the results were the same white page. Can somebody please help me? Appreciate the time spent to answer me :)

15. trip4004

trip4004 Member

R4 SDHC users have to wait a bit for someone is going to make it work. I do own also that card and the best result was a -4 error with 1.34 firmware from the official site.

16. kentx44

kentx44 Member

I managed to make it work on my r4i sdhc by downloading first Ysmenu 6.51 and updating it to 6.52

17. error43

error43 New Member

I do just get a white screen on my R4 :(

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Last page about errcode=-5

19. rajiv02

rajiv02 Member

any way to get it to work on happy box?

20. trevor813

trevor813 Well-Known Member

is there a new version of TTS Menu so that I can play this on my R4i SDHC V1.09D ? * can't figure out how to work YSMenu*