1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Allco

Allco Member

I think my card is buggy, ive tried different firmwares and different roms and i always get a damn white screen >.>

2. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

did you try to format your sd card?

3. Allco

Allco Member

Well when i go to format it, its at FAT (default). Should i format it as FAT32?

4. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

well by default FAT32 should be a little better

5. Allco

Allco Member

I have tried it in different formats and still white screen. I was using r4 kernal thingy but ive changed to wood R4 1.26 and still a damn white screen :'(

6. DaveRyan

DaveRyan Well-Known Member

Do clean roms work on Edge 2.2?

7. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

I feel kinda ignored lol. Anyone know what I do wrong with the YSMenu if... I downloaded the 6.51 version, added the folders and files to my MicroSD. Created a folder called 'Games' and put my pokemon game in there which is patched btw. Then downloaded the 6.52 version and replaced the files that was needed to replace in the TTMenu folder. When I then tries to load YSMenu, my screens go grey/white and black. I can't even load the menu.

8. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

I have a problem with TTMenu too. I use a R4i-SDHC with DSTT v.6.52 on it. The game works perfectly, I'm gettin EXP, no freezes and I can save, but DSTT is sometimes a little bit weird. When I try to start the game, it freezes often and it doesn't load the game. I have to turn on / off my DSi nearly 10 times, than it suddenly start. Is there a solution to avoid this?

€dit: I use the clean ROM and it's only at Pokemon Black/White

9. rusty95

rusty95 Well-Known Member

how do I fix the error -5 code?

10. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

Firmware Update ;)

11. rusty95

rusty95 Well-Known Member

I already got v6.52 but pokemon black doesn't to be working.I get error code -5.
    Post Merge: [time]1299319135[/time]
    All right let me get this straight........In RGF's firmware I got TWO loading systems............YSMENU and TTMENU.............. So what do I have to play it on?

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

For those of you using AKIO, its been updated to v.1.8.6 :

Firmware for the AceKard 2, 2.1, 2i, and R.P.G.

Download : http://filetrip.net/f24227-AKAIO-1-8-6.html (Source : Normmatt)

Changelog:
    Post Merge: [time]1299320825[/time]
    @BigGangstaKillaC93,

So my hunch was correct, the event distribution mystery gift wonder card for JPN is the exact same file/coding as the EU and will be the same too for the US. Just needed to adjust the date to the official event distribution date with the help of a Pokesav or PMGE program (Official EU Liberty Pass distribution date is March 4th 2011). As the use of the official date is necessary to trigger the codes to work correctly with the internal rom offset passkey and act as a wifi overwrite code. So the AR code to unlock the WIFI coding to access the liberty pass and the 4 legendary pokemon (cerebi + 3 shiny dog) that I posted from Prof. 9 is real, and I've tested it; the ticket received really trigger the boat event, and the cerebi triggered Zoroa event. And I've checked the ticket, Victini and Zoroa that I caught are all legit, registered properly in the xtransreceiver. Just need to make my way to the next destination to trigger Zoroark event. :p

13. Does nobody know what it wrong with my game?
    I can't even fight!
    Repost of a later post:

Okay here are pictures now.
    Somebody help me play PLEASE!
    Number 1. I am in battle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 2. I select my move
    [​IMG]
    Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
    [​IMG]
    I CANT FIGHT!

I have wood r4 v1.26, on original r4.

14. dstr

dstr New Member

Mine is R4i v 1.26.

Will it work on this version?

15. plokimono

plokimono New Member

AKAIO 1.8.6. Works clean.

16. Also the problem i have doesnt seem to be shown as a anti-piracy measure?!

17. Ollebro

Ollebro New Member

Stuck on "Loading" on a Acekard 2 with AKAIO 1.8.6. Patched or not doesn't matter.

18. DarknessDarkrai

DarknessDarkrai Active Member

Most probably you are pressing the wrong button for executing the attack. That screen is the 'attack' arraging screen while in battle. And the only way to exit from there is by pressing B.

If thats not the case then i don't know what is wrong (maybe your key setting got mixed-up for some reason).

19. It happens when i press fight and choose a move. I can select the attack with either a stylus or the button A and it will still pop up. My keys couldn't have gotten mixed up, because I use them for other games too.

20. dazandjay

dazandjay New Member

im have a ttds using wood rpg and it keeps freezing after the into with the professer.
    anything im doing wrong?

thanks