1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I used a set of AR codes from Prof. 9's topic page in GBATemp for the liberty ticket and 4 legendary pokemon, I posted it a couple of pages back, after receiving it all, I made some adjustment to the ticket as the date on it was for the JPN distribution date, I turned it into the EU distribution date, and made some minor adjustment to the name of the distribution card and the pokemon names to match the official EU names. I used a combination of Grovyle91's PMGE and jSparrow's Pokesav. Since last night I've been trying to progress further into the game in order to fast reach Castelia City to test if it work or not. Crossed-fingers.....

Oh....I don't have wifi, and the nearest place in my town for free wifi connection is about 8 KM away in Mc. Donalds. Which I'm too lazy to visit.

CloneCharizard has released his Pokesav version v.0.06c:
    (Source : http://gbatemp.net/t256369-clonecharizard-s-pokesav-black-white-translation?)

English : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I39UNY7W
    Spanish : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PTNQFRT6
    Italian : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2ZQGIA2

2. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

Wow that's fast dude :D ... Gratz

3. poon

poon Member

Tried another software, got a "Unsupported DLDI Name", any idea what that means?

4. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

or the DLDL is missing or its not for that firmware

5. tinymech

tinymech Member

Its weird but it worked for me as well!
    Although, all I did was downgrade the whole AKAIO, and now my YGO2011 isn't working...

6. I wonder if it's a problem with the file I have or if everyone has it.

7. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I don't like using cheats until I completely beat a game, so I'm gonna beat the elite four before I use AR codes to get rare Pokemon. There's a new usrcheat.dat on gbatemp that's updated with Pokemon B/W codes. Oh, and I don't have wifi either, I have to connect to my neighbors through my bathroom window, lol.

8. kentx44

kentx44 Member

I always get stuck on a whitescreen on woodTT 1.25 any help?

9. Prectorian

Me too, I just use the AR code to grab the ticket and the 4 legendary pokemon to test if it trigger the event or not. As for the Pokesav. I merely post it so that any one who need it can use it. :)

Edit:

My neighbor got wifi too, but his is passworded, can't sneek into it. Soob.....

10. poon

poon Member

I'm giving up for the night, good luck anyone who's in my boat and enjoy the game anyone who's got it working.

11. hanwei96

hanwei96 Member

Similarly, I am using YSmenu 6.52 and i keep getting load rom errorcode=-5

12. BigGangstaKillaC93

Prectorian, do I have to beat the elite four to have access to Liberty island, or can I take a boat from the big city (forgot what it's called) right when I arrive there?

13. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

for ysmenu v6.52. you have to have v6.51 prior to it so it works

14. hanwei96

hanwei96 Member

can i have a link for v65.1?

15. Prectorian

No, you can go there any time you want after getting that ticket and reaching Castelia city (in JPN version its Hiun City). Talk to the boat man there.

16. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

just look in filetrip. where you downloaded 6.52. look in other versions and download 6.51

17. BigGangstaKillaC93

Alright cool, thankyou Prectorian. Fire and Psychic types are my favorite. Victini is both so he'll be awesome to have.

18. Prectorian

And a pain to catch. :p

Edit:

If you fail to talk to the boat man to take you there, try beating the gym leader in the city first.

19. jedohy

jedohy New Member

hi, after copying the infolib, savlib and extinfo from v6.52 to the ttmenu in v6.51, i tried playing pokemon white version, but after Professeur Juniper finishes her pokemon speech, the wicked black screen of death comes on, and i don't know what to do. can anybody help please?

20. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

I was in the 1st gym leader and was about to fight one of the trainers until it freezes. I'm like crud, I forgot to save which stinks. :( I hope that the patch is improved.