1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. DarkBlade_hp

DarkBlade_hp New Member

Well... I'm too having the problem with the XP gain. I'm using Acekard 2i and I switched to the newest AIO 1.8.5a, but the problem still exists. Is it a problem to the whole game or just a problem of running it properly? Does anyone have an idea if/when someone is going to fix it?

Someone?

2. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

im using R4I-Sdhc kernel 1.4.1 ... just download the wood4TT and you'll be really fine =]

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53397.0

This wood works with R4I-sdhc kernel 1.4.1 (which i have and works fine)

3. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

When I open YSMenu.nds, My screens go black/white. What do I do wrong?

4. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

Wait... Is it the R4i-SDHC v 1.4.1?

5. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

Yap it is =]

I saw a list of compatible flashcards that can support it too ... but i dun remember where it was =/

6. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

Freeze each 10 minutes :/
    TTDS
    on wood AND on RFG 6.52
    Patched And clean :(

7. JohnnieBob

Then, please! help!!
    I don't know how to do any of this.. I know I fail haha :p

8. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

Haha ... don't worry ...i was like ya till a month ago ^-^" but im getting the hang of it =D
    lemme see if I can find the compatibility list again ......

link to wood4TT >> http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701
    + there's even the compatibility list ...just scroll a bit downwards. =]

9. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

RGF 6.52 with the patched rom works perfect for me. Take the files from RGF 6.51 and put them on your card. Then take the infolib.dat, extinfo.dat, and savlib.dat from RGF 6.52 and replace the the older infolib.dat, extinfo.dat, and savlib.dat files in your TTmenu folder with these.

10. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

i did it :/ and i try with 2 patcheds roms and 2 cleans roms : Same probleme (White version each time)

you have DSTT too ?
    (french version)

11. manicmouse

manicmouse New Member

Hey guys, would like a little help here. I'm running an M3 Simply with R4 Wood 1.26 and the patched version of Pokemon White, but the game logo doesn't show when I select it in the list and when the game is started it displays the "Pokemon Game Company" screen, then fades to black and stays there... Why isn't it working when people with identical set-ups are saying it does? :-[

12. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I have a DSTT and I'm using TTmenu. I'm using Pokemon White, not the French rom though. Did you try both TTmenu and YSmenu?

13. A5J4DX

A5J4DX Member

yep i too want to know this im gonna flash v2.2 now but based on the change log 5584 is not shown on the log :s

14. Barrie3339

Barrie3339 New Member

Guys, i tryed pokemon black on the r4ds, the game shows in the title list. But the box says "untitled". When I start the game, all i get is a white screen. Any help? (i'm fairly new to this all)

Edit: using R4 Kernel 1.18

15. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

I will try now :)

16. JohnnieBob

Can you run the game? and on what?

I can't get the wood thing to work... I'm using this card: [​IMG]

17. tinymech

tinymech Member

Anybody have any idea when the loader for AKAIO will be updated so I can play this game too :<

18. Allco

Allco Member

So... I'm using Wood 1.26 on my R4 and I have tried soooo many different white roms, both clean and patched, and all I still get is a damn white screen on start up :'(

19. alexbanana

alexbanana Member

this really is frustrating, I've tried everything to have it not work and I must be doing something wrong. on a dstti here and can't get b/w to go. I've used ysmenu/ttmenu ,patched/unpatched , rgf 6.52/wood 1.25 and nothing is working

can someone just give me a numbered list of what I need to do from a blank microSD to playing it with no AP on my dsi,

I'm not the only one who's having trouble so plz help if u have gotten it to work on ttds
    Post Merge: [time]1299277790[/time]
    this really is frustrating, I've tried everything to have it not work and I must be doing something wrong. on a dstti here and can't get b/w to go. I've used ysmenu/ttmenu ,patched/unpatched , rgf 6.52/wood 1.25 and nothing is working

can someone just give me a numbered list of what I need to do from a blank microSD to playing it with no AP on my dsi,

I'm not the only one who's having trouble so plz help if u have gotten it to work on ttds

20. jambonjambon

jambonjambon Member

Dont work better :/ freeze after 13 minutes