1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Hey Prectorian, if you use mystery gift, you can get the Liberty ticket using Nintendo Wifi connection.

2. GameFreak99

GameFreak99 Active Member

Is it just me or don't the AR codes work on M3 Sakura? I've used the ID and all but my game just doesn't load. It works fine without the AR codes though. Help?

3. andy122

andy122 Active Member

can someone confirm for me if wood v1.26 fixes union room

4. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

well ... on entering the union room ... i did not find any probs ...so...Yes it fixes for me

5. andy122

andy122 Active Member

thanks for the reply :)
    what part are you able to trade I made it to the first gym but it still doesnt' work ?

6. Wilderness

Wilderness New Member

Hey guys.

I use R4 SDHC and I'm at a complete loss!! I've actually tried everything and I'm still not getting any results.

I have tried YSMenu v6.52, WOODTT v1.25, WOOD v1.26, WAIO v1.15 (or 2.0, not sure) and nothing is loading the ROM at all. The closest result I got was errorcode=4, with the Pokemon White logo appearing as it would if I had a legit cart on the DS home screen - but it just goes to a white screen when I press A to load the ROM itself. I would really appreciate it if someone could melt it down to exactly what I need on my card to get the ROM running, and what to do with those.

Thanks.

7. akatsui

akatsui Member

Did you format your card atleast once?

8. Wilderness

Wilderness New Member

Yeah, I used the standard quick format that comes with all Windows, and the SDFormatter V2.0 software too. It was then that I got the errorcode=4.

9. Does nobody know what it wrong with my game?
    I can't even fight!
    Repost of a later post:

Okay here are pictures now.
    Somebody help me play PLEASE!
    Number 1. I am in battle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Number 2. I select my move
    [​IMG]
    Number 3. This random screen pops up and I can no longer do anything! (Unless I exit by pressing B)
    [​IMG]
    I CANT FIGHT!

I have wood r4 v1.26, on original r4.

I think for some reason my battle buttons are unfunctional.

10. DarkBlade_hp

DarkBlade_hp New Member

Well... I'm too having the problem with the XP gain. I'm using Acekard 2i and I switched to the newest AIO 1.8.5a, but the problem still exists. Is it a problem to the whole game or just a problem of running it properly? Does anyone have an idea if/when someone is going to fix it?

11. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

After the 1st gym leader it should be enabled =/ ... i traded and i was able to enter even in gts

12. andy122

andy122 Active Member

ok for my little brother so I guess i'll ask him to check abit later thanks for the reply again

13. JohnnieBob

JohnnieBob Well-Known Member

For like.. the 4th time... Can anyone help me?
    R4i-SDHC V 1.4.1

14. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

Anyone who could help me? :/ Check Page 24 Please.

15. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

The files are right but the AP just blocks you from playing
    Try YSMenu.

Look at the list on the first page,
    It doesn work clean, and patched is unknown but prob wont work.
    So eather test it yourself or download YSMenu and use that to run the game or wait for a better patch or firmware update to come out.

16. flindoom92

flindoom92 Member

Mine is R4i - SDHC ... and i just use wood4TT ... and really runs smooth game patched obviusly

17. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

AP? x_x

And how do I add YSMenu? I'm a serious noob on this. I tried add some new menu or something but have no idea what I did at all in fact.

Thanks for answering.

18. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Here: www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=267243

19. Janssonn

Janssonn Member

That's the one I downloaded, and I added all the files that I downloaded into my Micro SD card. Nothing changes. As you can see on the pic I added. Is there something else I need? A Previous version or more files or what?

20. kerochan85

kerochan85 Member

exactly which version of R4I are you using and where on earth have you found a version of Wood that work?
    thanks in advance...