1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I know,....well maybe he's at work during the day. Might as well wait until after office hours. I can still run it on Wood R4 though I prefer using YSMENU. Hmm... :p

2. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

...Using this method, R4i SDHC V1.4.1 Users (with the latest firmware 1.33b) will be able to play Pokemon Black and White! Thank you! :D

3. syqesa

syqesa New Member

So is the shaking grass glitch out of this version or is it coming from the anti piracy?

4. runningjumper

runningjumper New Member

Ok, I've got AK2i with AKAIOv1.8.5, I'm running the European patched version, and it won't save. I mean, you start the game and it saves right before you leave the house the first time, but that's it - no more saves after that. Exp works though.

5. Prectorian

If you see a spot where the grass shakes, or places where there is water show circles, or even see places with sand show dusts clouds; it means that there is either a pokemon hiding in it, or an item to grab. Step on it to find out. (Not a spoiler so I think its fine to show.)

Off topic: no one seems to have dumped 'Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Blue (J)' and 'Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars Red (J)' up to now. Wondering why... :'(

Post Merge: [time]1299213274[/time]

Finally...

Retrogamefan has updated the YSMENU/TTMENU to v.6.52 : http://filetrip.net/f24211-RetroGameFan-Multi-Cart-Update-6-52.html

Changelog:

6. syqesa

syqesa New Member

I meant runing near this spots to make them appears, i've been runing near one grass spot for half an hour and nothing, and i've done it on other places where i saw some in the japanese version, and there's still nothing.

7. tinymech

tinymech Member

Can Acekard2i users use YSMENU?

8. Prectorian

I don't know. But I think no since its not mentioned in the compatible cart list.

@syqesa; that I don't know why.

9. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it cant. just wait untill a new loader is out. in the mean time play some other game. thats what im doing. never played twewy and im liking it :)

10. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

The updates finally out. RGF is frickin awesome. I'm gonna go back to using YSmenu now.

11. Prectorian

Now its time to expect someone/anyone to dump their save file that contain the legitimate liberty ticket for the (E) edition because I tried earlier with the (J) version, it does not even register on the received wonder card page. I'm guessing its because the item number for the J and the E is different. The downside is that Grovyle91 have not update his PMGE editor to use on the E/U version so I can't change the item number. :p

12. sza392

sza392 New Member

Never played twewy?!!! lol thats pretty much the best game on the ds god i wish they would continue it. One of the best games evarrrrrrr just had to say that

13. nicko188

nicko188 Member

there's ysmenu 6.52 yes!

14. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Why don't you use an AR cheat to get the ticket when an updated usrcheat.dat comes out?

15. Prectorian

I could try and use the PokeSav or usrcheat code, if no one upload their save file. But that have to wait until I'm certain no one upload it.

16. nicko188

nicko188 Member

what's the region for Philippines?

17. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I renamed my (J) sav file to my english rom name, but the sav is 1mb, how do I convert it to 512kb?!

18. syqesa

syqesa New Member

Since it's not the same version of pokemon i'm not sure you can use the same save, though i may be wrong.

19. Prectorian

Try using : http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Make backup before trying.
    Post Merge: [time]1299219611[/time]
    You can, as long as the .SAV use the same name, etc. and are the exact same format as the NDS.

20. MightyCappy

MightyCappy New Member

I tried the patched version of Pokemon White on my Acekard 2.1 (Akaio version 1.8.5), and it gets stuck on the "loading" screen.