1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

the patch works on wood r4 :) (latest version)

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

445 posts. WOW

3. smeej

smeej New Member

I imagine it is almost half that number once you remove people asking for a patch, if the J save works, and saying that it doesn't work on YSMENU. And then all the replies to those posts.

And posts like this. 8)

4. skaraflame

skaraflame Guest

Any patch for R4i 1.4.1?

5. aluthorn

aluthorn New Member

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KH0VZ9P0

With this setup Poke White works perfectly on R4Ultra.

6. poisonpaul

poisonpaul Member

Still can't get it to even boot.

I'm running an R4i SDHC 1.4.1, with the latest R4i firmware. Won't run patched/unpatched.

Tried it under Wood, I get an error message:

"init fat succ
    fat0:/pokemonblack.nds
    load (fat0:/pokemonblack.nds)fail"

Any ideas anyone? I really want this game to run.

7. r5ingh

r5ingh New Member

Hey all,

For some reason, I can't get the patched versions running on akaio 1.8.5 and/or 1.8.5a.
    I've tried formatting the card, grabbing the pre patched versions and patching my own... all versions get stuck at the loading screen for me.

I've also tried changing microsd cards from a 4gb samsung card to a 8gb sandisk card - without any luck...

Any Idea's? - Thanks!

8. Dredriban

Dredriban New Member

Good evening,

My linker is a little unknown, allow me to ask you if the patched version of Pokémon White works on EZ flash Vi? Thank you. Good evening.

9. samwise89

samwise89 Member

Hey all, just downloaded the patched black rom, whacked it on my card (r4i sdhc) started up fine etc but got to the start screen and there was no option to continue, i've already renamed my Jap .sav appropriately. Any ideas why its doind this? Any help much appreciated :D

10. qwaszx2211

qwaszx2211 New Member

It is because the jap saves only work on jap roms.

11. samwise89

samwise89 Member

I got my HG jap save to work on the EUR version last time, just made sure the sav name was the same as the rom. and ive seen in the thread that it still possible, just wondered if it was another form of ap. Just for me it seems lol

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

actually jap saves do work on other versions

13. gordillo

gordillo Active Member

Thank you very much for your hard work !

14. AznWonder126

AznWonder126 New Member

Does anyone know if there's a AR code for this game for the blue screen on No$Gba?

15. jouadboy

jouadboy Well-Known Member

How did you get it to work on r4i sdhc it wont load for me i just get a error ???

16. samwise89

samwise89 Member

I didn't do anything special. Just downloaded the patched file, and to be fair its not working very well, wont let me start a new game (AP i know) and i cant access my jap save file

17. iGenyus

iGenyus New Member

AP fix for DSTT:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53397.0

18. kerochan85

kerochan85 Member

patched version DO NOT WOR on R4i SDHC v1.33b

19. drag0nbus7er

drag0nbus7er Member

so i thought i couldnt save on my white version for about an hour i tried to figure out why, i realized it is because in gold and silver the menu was on the touch screen, in White you have to press x to open up the menu, wow i feel so stupid.

20. Alcomo

Alcomo Member

Patched version works great on R4 SDHC 1.33b if you instal and run the new wood menu. Link is http://www.nimiso.com/kernels.php?action=dl&id=12&name=wood4tt125.zip

Just open the InSD folder, change the name from TTMENU.DAT to .nds instead. Copy _rpg and ttmenu.nds to the root of your card, load it and then load pokemon black/white. Works great!!

Thank Jouadboy for that quick info