1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. R1kk1

R1kk1 Member

Sooooo, I patched the game, both Black and White, transfered them to my AK2i (running 1.8.5a and latest loaders) and I still get stuck on the Yello Loading screen, however the OP said it now works patched.

Am I doing something majorly wrong here?

2. kingvxx

kingvxx Well-Known Member

Omg that works! Idk if that gamelist was such a big deal. Thanks :D

3. rusty95

rusty95 Well-Known Member

Ummmm BTW guys, I live in India and my Final Exams are going on.......so I'm going to be busy for 1 or 2 hours............so if by chance retrogamefan updates his firmware and v6.52 is released, could you please PM me? Much appreciated.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes indead lol!, I ownly know so much of the dats in all about 85% to 95% of loading a ROM infomation only (Note) not AP, but that is easy to workout with the AP info already there! , O well still got alot to lean

If anyone wish to try to work on it "more" my own microsoft douments and txt files hear of working on extinfo.dat and infolib.dat files http://loda.jp/dsm/?id=483

TTdT.exe can also edit the three dat files!

5. JesseBoy

JesseBoy New Member

DUDE!!! USE WAIO !!

6. poop1234

poop1234 Member

Thanks you so much for the patch!!!! :)
    work perfectly on M3ds real

but, I'm still going to buy the real one just to support pokemon! :p

7. R1kk1

R1kk1 Member

Hook me up?

I've been out of the Kernel scene for a while and have no idea whats better then what. I was under the impression AKAIO was still miles ahead of the rest, as it was when I was active >.<

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I'm going to upload all of the roms with the PATCH.
    It will take a while!

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=39701
    First try 'Wood for M3' and if that doesnt work try 'WAIO'

9. MichaRulez

MichaRulez Well-Known Member

With all you mean (J) (EU) (F) (S) or the other languages like German, Italian and so on too?

10. R1kk1

R1kk1 Member

I have an Acekard 21, not an M3, will it still work?

11. Forsakeen

Forsakeen Active Member

Some people are still having problems with the cracked version on acekard 2i, i had a similiarm problem with golden sun, some people had the ap on the new game others like me had the same problem had black and white, it got stuck at the yellow loading screen.

what i did was i changed the micro sd card i used on the ak with the one from my xpress music, loaded akaio on it and it worked with the cracked version.

With white i have the same problem, i get stuck in the loadind screen with an unpatched version of white, when i get the cracked version i think i'll have the same problem and ill have to switch the micro sd cards tough i am still at work when i get home im gona try it and give some more feedback.

If you still have problems with a cracked version on acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.5a try putting the rom and the akaio on another micro sd card and put it on the acekard.

12. Jhon 591

Would not suprise me if a 1MB save needed to be put in savlib.dat for dstt and ysmenu users, Like in the over pokmon games

savlib.dat

0xFF
    1MB

13. pikalax1

pikalax1 New Member

The patch works! And so quickly, too. Thank you!

*** In order for the patch to really work, you must load from the save file (.dsv, .sav, i.e. hit Continue) and NOT from a save state (.ds0, .ds1, etc). ***

14. R1kk1

R1kk1 Member

I'm reformatting my SD card, which should bare the same results as this, and then trying once more with AKAIO. If it doesn't work, then I'm going to dig out my old R4 card, and update that with WAIO and be done with it. :3

15. Blob55

Blob55 Active Member

Is there still no fix for the No$GBA?

16. Jhon 591

Dig it out!, And when RGF releases v6.52 later today maybe but geting on a bit , Use YSMenu on it!

R4 original you mean ?

Er nope, Works but dose not save

EDIT: check page 4

17. Blob55

Blob55 Active Member

Does that make it save?

18. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

No, that makes you at least play the game xDDD

EDIT: John, do you think there could be a ptach or something like that to fix this save issue for no$gba?

19. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

All = All

Ow sorry thought you had an R4.
    Just wait until AKAIO gets updated or try YSMenu.

20. Jhon 591

No it makes it run on no$gba v no$zommer passed save could no be accsessed, it runs it passed that part , and then don't create a save file in the battery folder ....

so you will not be able to save your progress