1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. DestinyZX

DestinyZX Well-Known Member

Stinks that it isn't gonna work on my Supercard DS ONE SDHC but what can you do. I'll wait till a patch comes.

2. Tehcactus

Tehcactus Well-Known Member

I pray for the crackers.

3. smartmonkeys

smartmonkeys Active Member

No, i was just saying if you have the (J) game beaten, then you change the J sav file to the name of the Eu version, all you have is a beaten Eu game. Am i correct? But will it still work because of AP on the Eu rom?

4. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

Japanese save files can work on the (E) rom.
    just remember that the pokemon names stay the same.

5. DestinyZX

I'll wait for the US version to come but if it has the same AP as European then I'll keep waiting.

6. Elirocks

Elirocks New Member

EUR and US are the exact same thing.

7. Singularity_UK

Singularity_UK Well-Known Member

What's the difference between the US and UK version?

Nothing at all, aside from one being rated by the ESRB and the other by PEGI. They'll both have the same AP, so you may as well use the UK ROM if it's patched before the US ROM is uploaded.

8. Nightroad

Nightroad Member

Considering you can trade your save from (E) to (U) and there really is no difference between the two games what-so-ever, why wait? =P

9. Tehcactus

Tehcactus Well-Known Member

If you transfer your (J) save to your (E) rom it still has AP, it's just the same save.

10. s3k7i0n8

s3k7i0n8 Member

It's called the scene, people who work at retailers and have access to the game before it is out and are also in a scene group, plus scene groups race which guarantees earlier dumps...

Also HGSS U ROM took at least 2 weeks last time i checked (to crack)

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Scene releases are games that has been sold already, and yes that means Pokémon is already out in the stores now.

12. Yukensei

Yukensei Member

HGSS was also just a second gen rehash, not a full new game. Not that that'll necessarily determine anything, but it's something to bear in mind vOv

13. tarkington

tarkington New Member

The AP for the Japanese versions of B/W took less than a week to crack, if I remember correctly. This seems to involve pretty much the same tricks, so I can't imagine it'll take too long.

14. DestinyZX

Are they really? Crud. But oh well, may give me one more reason to enjoy it but regardless, I'll wait till the US Rom comes out.

15. m2pt5

m2pt5 Member

My copies of the Japanese B/W ROMs are dated September 17th '10, and my copies of Rudolph's AP patcher for them are dated September 18th. The AP was literally cracked in a day, and I don't expect any other version to take longer.

16. s3k7i0n8

s3k7i0n8 Member

And you really think Killzone 3 and COD BO were sold 10 days before release?

17. KoyukiSG

KoyukiSG New Member

That makes no sense what so ever since, to the Nintendo DS, it was a brand new game. Just because it was on the old gameboy doesn't mean it would be easier in any way to crack.

18. lcleong

lcleong Well-Known Member

dun compare pokemon with some shooting game shit >.<

19. DestinyZX

Important rule: Never compare a game like this to a game that's overrated like CoD.

20. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Those games not being dumped early has nothing to do with this.

There have been reports of Walmart (and other stores) selling the games Black/White early. Whether the early dumps are due to stores breaking dates or a retail employee with access I don't know, but this game was evidently sold early.

The games were also sold in Japan before their 2010 release dates.