1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White - All the new Pokémons & Very much Screens

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kiekoes, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

100% as he's a moron :p

Had he shoved his pikachu down Meowth's throat the first time he confronted Team Rocket he would have ended their annoying waste of time "interruptions" on every effin' episode. Also had he not listen to Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny & all of the other tree huggers in the show he would have caught ever single Pokemon, instead of gawking like an idiot whenever he sees a new one :p The game is about catching 'em all & not save the God damn Earth for crying out loud :p The show's writer is such a hippie tree hugger it's sickening.

And yeah, I think Gary would've made a better Pokemon Master as we share the same logic, catch everything in sight & train them 'til their butt bleeds :p

2. AstroGod

AstroGod Well-Known Member

now who's the real sick mofo

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

OK I know my remark sounded off, but do you remember that trainer in season one who whips his Sandshrew & makes it swim in water so it can overcome its weakness? That's what I meant :p

In my case, it involves chucking Rare Candies down my Pokemons' throats or using AR Codes to max out their levels & since I don't care about online play & just want to finish the games, what I do is perfectly fine by me.

4. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

New pokemon out! Live from Serebii website! Get the picture now!

1. Emonga (Flying Squirrel Pokémon)
    2. Gigaiasu (High Pressure Pokémon)
    3. Giruja (Fish Pokemon)
    4. Burokko (Monkey Pokemon)
    5. Hakubirisu (Swan Pokemon)
    6. Shikijika (Deer Pokemon)
    7. Darumakka

5. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

I'm so using that flying squirrel thing in my party. It looks too awesome :D

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

duskull prevolution?

7. M.AzaryPika3172

Wrong! Duskull haves Dusclops and Dusknoir!

Chimecho only haves Chingling prevolution. So, the new one is his evolution!
    Post Merge: [time]1281268944[/time]
    Oh wow! More new pokemon plus the previous pokemon which no names is now name it! :p

* Pokémon This Pokémon is called Basurao (バスラオ)which knows Aqua Jet & Uproar as well as Headbutt. In the demo, it is used by Cheren
    * Next, we haveShikijika (シキジカ) the deer Pokémon shown in the trailer last week. It is Normal/Grass-type. It itself has four different appearances, one for each season. Spring Form is Pink, Summer Form is Green, Autumn Form is Orange and Winter Form is Brown. It is the Seasonal Pokémon, is Normal/Grass-type and is 0.6m and weighs 19.5kg. It has the abilities Chlorophyll and a new one called Herbivore (そうしょく )
    * Next, we have Mamanbou (ママンボウ) the water Pokémon shown in Oha Suta a couple of weeks back. It is the Nursing Pokémon It is 1.2m tall and weighs 31.6kg and is a Water-type Pokémon and has the abilities Hydration or a new ability; Greedy Heart (いやしのこころ)
    * Next, we have Miruhoggu (ミルホッグ) the evolution of Minezumi we saw last week. It is the Precaution Pokémon It is 1.1m tall and weighs 27.0kg and is a Normal-type Pokémon and has the abilities Illuminate or Keen Eye
    * Next, we have Swana (スワンナ ) the swan Pokémon we saw last week. It is the Swan Pokémon It is 1.3m tall and weighs 24.2kg and is a Water/Flying-type Pokémon and has the abilities Keen Eye or Pigeon Heart abilities
    * Next, we have Kurumiru (クルミル ) the bug Pokémon we got on Tuesday. It is the Sewing Pokémon It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.52kg and is a Bug/Grass-type Pokémon and has the abilities Swarm or Chlorophyl abilities
    * Next, we have Moguryu (モグリュー), the mole Pokémon shown in Oha Suta in June. It is the Mole Pokémon It is 0.3m tall and weighs 8.5kg and is a Ground-type Pokémon and has one of two new abilities; Sand Throw (すなかき) and Sand Power (すなのちから )
    * Game Details Rotation Battles have been further confirmed. They indicate that the strategy lies in trying to determine which Pokémon and attack your opponent will use
    * Miracle Shooter has been revealed to be the aspect of the games seen in a single image back in June. During wireless battles, you can earn points through turns. When you have enough points, you can then use an item
    * The Battle Subway, revealed last week has also been further detailed. In it, you have to face 7 trainers, similar to the Battle Tower. When you beat them all, you get Battle Points which you can exchange for prizes.
    * Dento is the Gym Leader of Sanyou City (サンヨウシティで)
    * You start your journey in Kanoko Town (カノコタウン)
    * Miscellaneous In some cases, the game box art is slightly different, showing Reshiram & Zekrom's tails illuminated. It is not known for what reason this is

Check at Serebii website for information.

NEW POKEMON AGAIN!

1. Tabunne
    2. Basuaro
    3. Darumakka

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

If you want here are some nice pictures for you to use!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. M.AzaryPika3172

10. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

nice tough some are small

11. blubbermarble

blubbermarble Well-Known Member

here also: http://sites.google.com/site/blackwhitefan

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

you only have like 5 pokemons.

13. AstroGod

The dream world looks kinda cool. I like the idea of getting to decorate your own house kinda like bases in pokemon platinum

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Secret Bases were introduced in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, just so you know.

15. AstroGod

yeah, but they weren't really great 'till diamond and pearl, and they weren't secret

16. joshua.rozario

joshua.rozario Well-Known Member

yeah i know the ones in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were kind of suckie

17. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

wow nice! thank you ck3 ^^

18. M.AzaryPika3172

New pokemon out! Is Yanappu (ヤナップ), the grass monkey pokemon!

[​IMG]

19. M.AzaryPika3172

Starter Pokemon new evolutions is out!

[​IMG]

20. deneel

deneel Well-Known Member

first time a female prof ? and i personal think the final evolution of the water starter is the coolest starter (first water starter i like, lol)