1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl On No$GBA [Saving Is Confirmed Working]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Golden Falcon, Apr 23, 2007.

1. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

however, that doesn't happen to me, and i'm using no$gba 2.5c...

2. ceruleanised

ceruleanised Member

Okay thanks. My no$gba's only 2.4a, the one that was available in the download link in this thread.

I got the v 2.5c but the current problem is, when I load the same rom that I've been playing, it starts of as a new game... The same rom could save in the previous emu.

The same rom, when loaded using 2.4a, is the one I've been playing. Whereas, when I load it in 2.5c- yes it is savable but it's a new game. Is there no way to transfer my current game I've been playing all along using 2.4a to 2.5c?

3. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

i'm not sure, but maybe the data made with 2.4a is different from the one made with 2.5c, so maybe that's why it can't load... but that's very improbable, as they're the same emulator...

4. roukusho

roukusho Member

a little help here pls. i'm stuck in step 2. after i click ipswin this appears:
    [​IMG]
    what do i put on the firstbar and on the second bar? help please...

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Click the first dir image, select the .nds file.
    Click the second dir image, select the .ips file.
    Click Patch!

6. roukusho

roukusho Member

i can't find the .nds file

7. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You have to download it and put it somewhere you can find it.

8. roukusho

roukusho Member

ok..got it.. one more thing, how do you save on the emulator?

9. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    [b]you save in the game... like, in pokemon pearl, you press pause and selct save, and you'll save!!...[/b]

10. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Or you can use save states if you choose to.

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Code:
    but don't, your emulator won't save and it will crash, and your progress will be lost...

12. 1masterj

1masterj New Member

I'm unfamiliar with posting; in fact, this is one of my first. Forgive me if I do something noobish :( .

My question concerns the versions of NO$GBA and their affects both on saving and the speed of the rom. I used the version of NO$GBA provided in the pack earlier in this thread, and it has saved and loaded correctly but the game runs more slowly. I then tried some newer versions of NO$GBA, and the roms really did run more quickly. Unfortunately the saves on later versions do not work. When loaded, all I get is a black screen. What has changed, and what can I do to correct this? I appreciate any and all help. Thanks.

13. Richard777

Richard777 New Member

Just Use No$gba 2.6a in http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm
    And Roms in https://www.romulation.org/
    That's all!
    ;D :eek:

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Most probably the 'backup media type' in no$gba options (the newer versions) is set incorrectly. Look in the working version to find out what it should be, then set the newer versions to use the same backup media type.

15. myronjam

myronjam New Member

please help me about my the pokemon diamond

please help mehe pokemon diamond i download is not working in the no$gba , its telling me rom image crash please help me

16. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

when you open no$gba go to options and click emulation setup and change the -nds backup carteidge media- to -flash512kbytes-. If it does not work, try to download a new rom becaus your rom might have been corrupted......

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if the rar was intact then its unlikely the rom is corrupt.

18. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

it maybe coruppted by viruses.....

19. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Re: please help me about my the pokemon diamond

Maybe you should try redownloading it or download a new rom. It works for me, with some games. ;)

20. Vampz

Vampz New Member

OMW dude!
    you rock SO SO SO SO much!!!
    ^-^