1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon Diamond/Pearl On No$GBA [Saving Is Confirmed Working]

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Golden Falcon, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Kris-11

Kris-11 Active Member

i open the rom and the screen just goes black and if i try to close the emulator it doesnt close and then starts to make my computer slow down.

it wont play and other games either aswel

pls help

EDIT: dw ive worked it now

2. Kris-11

Kris-11 Active Member

when i open the save file in game the screens just turns black and nothing happens ???

how do i make it work?

3. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you can save in-game but you can't load in-game....that's a weird one for me. Dunno what to tell you, just make sure all the programs you have for it are from the pokemon package in the first post, and download the Legacy version of the pokemon game you want. The reason I say the Legacy version is because it's the one I haven't had problems with.

Make sure you have these settings in the emulator.(Sound settings are optional)
    [​IMG]

Also make sure you save this configuration otherwise it just resets when you close the emulator. Good luck.

-TeK

4. dude111

dude111 Member

when i just reset cartridge the save works fine
    but once i shut off no$gba and reload
    i lose the data
    any suggestions?

EDIT: ***FIXED***

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Please post how you fixed it for the benefit of others.

6. scott8888

scott8888 New Member

when i try to play the game it says "the data could not be read. please turn off the power...." does anyone know why this is happening?

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yes you forgot to change the backup media type as said in step 3.

8. Viviana

Viviana New Member

is there a way to limited speed up the game, such as in GBA you held space bar and your game would speed up alot.

9. Loonylion

10. scott8888

scott8888 New Member

oh... thanks Seph. Guess i just didn't read carefully.

11. romester

romester New Member

about that pokemon storage thing, is there anyway to fix it? because i wasn't aware of it and now it's gone over 10, and everytime i try to access it, the screen goes black and stays black...

12. Loonylion

no fix other than getting every new version of your emulator as it comes out and hoping one of them fixes it.

13. Seph

Yeah, as far as I know you have to prevent that bug, not fix it.

14. romester

romester New Member

well i sort of fixed it...

i got the saved state hacker, and just moved the pokemon that way... i just hope the program reproduced the pokemon exactly, but even if it didn't... at least now i can play on...

also interestingly, the limit isn't 10 - i tested it. it's like 20, but to keep it safe, just don't go over 17 instead. (i'd say you should test it yourself and see if the numbers are different for you or not).

15. muzicguru

muzicguru New Member

Hey thanks for the guide...i used to get stuck after the first battle..its working fine now and i thank you

16. azkikr

azkikr New Member

is anyone elses emulator game thing really slow...is there a way to fix this?
    i've put my settings like how someone earlier had said to

17. polay

polay New Member

i think the best way for everyone to play a decent game for No$Gba (specially Pokemon Pearl/Diamond) is to check your computer set up.I had observed that the higher the specs of your PC the better would the Emu would work..I tried it with several PC's from my friends i think that's the key. Too bad i can't play it well with my machine .. *sad* but that's really what i can say based on my observations :D

18. dubaru

dubaru New Member

The game works fine and all but when i load my saved file the screen just becomes black any help please.

19. Seph

Apply the IPS patch properly.

20. rakata2k6

rakata2k6 Member

My pokemon diamond is weird. Before it use to run about 70% on No$gba outside. Now it runs around 30-40% outside. Can someone help me with this?