1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Piano

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jere03, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Oathlend

Oathlend Member

I also play the river flows in your heart. The weird thing is it is called both The river flows in you and the river flows in your heart. Also if you wish to learn another song similar to the river flows in you. Learn In Dreams from Lord of the Rings

2. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Bohemian Rhapsody is hard, but when you master the whole nine pages. it's wicked. Really.

3. rpglover101

rpglover101 Member

I've played for 12 years, and I'm not NEARLY as good as I should be.

4. m3xicanjo3

m3xicanjo3 Well-Known Member

i also love the piano but i cant' play so i have my wife play one of my favorite songs (moonlight sonata) shes been playing since the age of 5 she tried teaching me but i just cant get the notes and the timming down...

5. weterr123

weterr123 Active Member

I have been playing for 5 years, self taught. My influences include Chopin, Beethoven, Scott Joplin and Dvorak. My latest influence has been Tim Minchin, an amazing comedy pianist, and I can play some of his songs, my latest one is Ten Foot C*ck And A Few Hundred Virgins, no one has done that one yet. You can see some of my work and covers on my recently made Youtube channel, some feedback would be great if anyone here has youtube accounts for comments.

www.youtube.com/user/weterr123

6. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Used to take lessons long time ago but then quit. Wasn't into music back then =P started to play it again though I've forgotten everything and have to self-teach myself though luckily my fingers haven't forgotten everything yet ^^
    Currently playing Perfect by Hedley and Ai Hen Jian Dan. Simple songs though. I'm more into playing band/artists songs rather classical music though playing classical music does makes you look pretty cool =P

I'm really slow in reading scores and playing, so I take quite a while to learn difficult songs but once I know which key to press, I play very smoothly. Wonder if anyone can help me here =P